Elections Blame game starts. Trump campaign insiders blame Kushner

Yep that's definitely it. Nothing to do with the fact that he's just pulling stuff out of his ass to complain about and spouting completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

It's Trump's MO. "It's always someone else's fault".
How is it unsubstantiated when lots of observers have said they weren't allowed to supervise the count? And other people are saying they were ordered to backdate ballots to make them eligible and others have claimed they were told to allow incorrect ballots? That's not what unsubstantiated means. Usually someone waits until the evidence has been looked at before coming to a conclusion but your TDS has you in automatic denial.

How is it unsubstantiated when lots of observers have said they weren't allowed to supervise the count? And other people are saying they were ordered to backdate ballots to make them eligible and others have claimed they were told to allow incorrect ballots? That's not what unsubstantiated means. Usually someone waits until the evidence has been looked at before coming to a conclusion but your TDS has you in automatic denial.

Because Trump's lawyers have already admitted in court that these claims were false when pressed on them. That's why their cases are being systematically laughed out of courts.

https://whyy.org/articles/trump-asks-federal-court-to-stop-vote-counting-in-phiadelphia/

I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” said Diamond, a President George W. Bush appointee, after Trump lawyers conceded that observers had been admitted to the facility.

But don't let that stop you from blaming your favorite boogeymen. It's never Trump's fault! Never!!!

Wow you really want it to be over. I pray to God Trump gets it reversed somehow {<jimmies}5

The butthurt would be epic. I dont even like GOP or Trumpeconomics. However, the behavior I receive from the left makes me hate both sides

Haha you are just super invested in this because you made all these bold claims that Trump would WIN and now he has LOST and you are mad and want to cry FRAUD like a baby.

LMFAO.

It is over.

Trump lost.

Get over it.

Also ...

Don't be scured homie and stop ducking.
Make it interesting you chicken.
You won't though because I just disected any path you stupidly thought Trump had in PA by explaining to you how the law and politics work.

So keep praying Mark Fuckin Levin saves your buddy Trump you secret trumper lol. I'll be sure to bump your posts and threads when Biden is inaugurated and remind you of your idiotic predictions and of your sad little duck.

Mark Levin... ROFL you kids are so guillible. Sad.

<Dany07>

- there was trade between them. You can either believe me or not. That is your choice to make.

- it was common for people to get back up paperwork to travel between Israel and countries you speak of.

- you are correct that they would not accept people traveling on Israel passports. This caused an issue at one of my schools. I was proud of how my boss handled the situation.
People did not get their passports stamped if they needed to go to Israel. Vast majority of expats didn't need to, so it never became an issue.

There was no trade or relations. There was nothing I can think of that was imported that was made in Israel. Some Israeli technology may have made it into the UAE but only indirectly. Back then all the large critical infrastructure in the UAE was sourced from the West.

Even the geography books had Israel crossed out with a sharpie.

People did not get their passports stamped if they needed to go to Israel. Vast majority of expats didn't need to, so it never became an issue.

There was no trade or relations. There was nothing I can think of that was imported that was made in Israel. Some Israeli technology may have made it into the UAE but only indirectly. Back then all the large critical infrastructure in the UAE was sourced from the West.

Even the geography books had Israel crossed out with a sharpie.

- I get it. You don't believe me. That's your decision. Move on. I still respect you and the threads you start.

- One of my biggest chuckles was walking through the aisles of the Saudi equivalent of Home Depot and watching all the sharpie marks on the photographs of western women on the boxes of pool supplies and bath tub accessories.

- I get it. You don't believe me. That's your decision. Move on. I still respect you and the threads you start.

- One of my biggest chuckles was walking through the aisles of the Saudi equivalent of Home Depot and watching all the sharpie marks on the photographs of western women on the boxes of pool supplies and bath tub accessories.
Yeah they did that in the UAE too; black sharpie over magazines showing women in clothing they perceived as revealing. Pages missing from maganizes and books that dealt with Israel. Editing out portions of popular 80s and 70s American TV programs that had women in revealing dress.

Yeah they did that in the UAE too; black sharpie over magazines showing women in clothing they perceived as revealing. Pages missing from maganizes and books that dealt with Israel. Editing out portions of popular 80s and 70s American TV programs that had women in revealing dress.
I don't remember the sharpie in the UAE, I just remember the missing pages.

In the subcontinent, there was a stamp placed on all maps within news magazines that discussed Pakistan/India relations that stated "this map does not meet the standards of the geography commission" or something like that.

Back