Blake Bowman Wins

TUF 6 veteran Blake "blizake " bowman made his professional debut tonight in the LFC (Legends of Fighting Championships) in Indianapolis , Indiana and won his bout in just 8 seconds by HEADKICK!!!! congrats , perhaps now he'll move in with the Miller Brothers next month

way to go blizz

*and if you don't know Blake from Sherdog, or another forum long before TUF, fuck off.*

He was one of the original people who mattered here on Sherdog, respect.

I knew him but i wouldn't go so far as to say he mattered .... then.

He matters now though. Genuine nice guy. Congrats.

Because Blake, Captain Heel Hook, Myself, TJ, Hayliks, and a hand full of others ran this forum a few years ago. I don't really care about the Affliction shirt wearing ***s with belt buckles posting throughout the rest of the site.

The Training discussion forums are the people who matter for the most part. The MMA discussion is full of people who don't even know who Rickson, Pele, Ruas are.

People who never saw Royce, Sakuraba, or Mark Coleman as unbeatable champions.

People with faux hawks and fake tans.

People who talk about training UFC at the clubs.

etc.

QFT!!!!!!
Well said! :icon_twis

when's the last time Bowman posted here?

he psoted some during TUG and then got the hammer if I am not msitaken

It was hilarious to see how Blake angerd Mac

Mac: Man Adny can take a punch

Blake: yeah but not a kick

Because Blake, Captain Heel Hook, Myself, TJ, Hayliks, and a hand full of others ran this forum a few years ago. I don't really care about the Affliction shirt wearing ***s with belt buckles posting throughout the rest of the site.

The Training discussion forums are the people who matter for the most part. The MMA discussion is full of people who don't even know who Rickson, Pele, Ruas are.

People who never saw Royce, Sakuraba, or Mark Coleman as unbeatable champions.

People with faux hawks and fake tans.

People who talk about training UFC at the clubs.

etc.

Ha beautiful.
Gotta love these threads when they attract some of the old timers....

I'm happy for him, he's a funny funny dude who genuinely loves the sport. Hope he can get some more wins under his belt and move on to a stronger promotion like KOTC or Icon.

so he didn't get another "knee injury"??

no I didn't. Which means I'm not further in "debt" from paying the "Dr. James Andrews" for the "acl replacement and patella tendon graft" "surgery" you fucking douchebag ***got.

Grats Bowman.

he is an OG on the grappling forums.

No need to hate on the man b/c he is making a name for himself while most of you (us) are not!

Mad props!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back