Blake Bowman Wins

CalebBeatdown

10th Planet 4 Life
@Brown
Reaction score
TUF 6 veteran Blake "blizake " bowman made his professional debut tonight in the LFC (Legends of Fighting Championships) in Indianapolis , Indiana and won his bout in just 8 seconds by HEADKICK!!!! congrats , perhaps now he'll move in with the Miller Brothers next month

way to go blizz

*and if you don't know Blake from Sherdog, or another forum long before TUF, fuck off.*

He was one of the original people who mattered here on Sherdog, respect.

respect! that show did him no justice. WAR BLAKE

why is this in grappling? anyway good work

Because Blake, Captain Heel Hook, Myself, TJ, Hayliks, and a hand full of others ran this forum a few years ago. I don't really care about the Affliction shirt wearing ***s with belt buckles posting throughout the rest of the site.

The Training discussion forums are the people who matter for the most part. The MMA discussion is full of people who don't even know who Rickson, Pele, Ruas are.

People who never saw Royce, Sakuraba, or Mark Coleman as unbeatable champions.

People with faux hawks and fake tans.

People who talk about training UFC at the clubs.

etc.

left leg hospital, right leg ce****ry

way to lay it down blake

Because Blake, Captain Heel Hook, Myself, TJ, Hayliks, and a hand full of others ran this forum a few years ago. I don't really care about the Affliction shirt wearing ***s with belt buckles posting throughout the rest of the site.

The Training discussion forums are the people who matter for the most part. The MMA discussion is full of people who don't even know who Rickson, Pele, Ruas are.

etc.
lol nice

etc.

Should atleast be in the standup section :icon_lol:

Damn. I wanted to go to this show, but my GF is coming into town tonight and I had to miss it. Congrats, Blake!

i dont know why people were hatin on him from that show...lol he was the most original personality on there...

the best part from that season of tuf, and the only part i even remember...is the look on blakes face when jroc started throwing the chair in the locker room...someone upload a gif of that!!!

I remember the guy from around 2002.... Good for him

TUF 6 veteran Blake "blizake " bowman made his professional debut tonight in the LFC (Legends of Fighting Championships) in Indianapolis , Indiana and won his bout in just 8 seconds by HEADKICK!!!! congrats , perhaps now he'll move in with the Miller Brothers next month

way to go blizz

*and if you don't know Blake from Sherdog, or another forum long before TUF, fuck off.*

He was one of the original people who mattered here on Sherdog, respect.

Blake is also Bk alumni. Woot! War Blizzake ZIma lush!

What's also crazy about Blake is that he fights at 170 now, I remember when he was cutting to 185, and believe he was once at 205.

Just shows what a little hard work and hard liquor can do for a boy from Alabama.

What's also crazy about Blake is that he fights at 170 now, I remember when he was cutting to 185, and believe he was once at 205.

Just shows what a little hard work and hard liquor can do for a boy from Alabama.

And some immersive Tae bo.

Back