Black Lives Matter to disrupt MN State Fair

bump

[YT]hPbQmpIv7gw[/YT]

is the fat one in front of the sign a male or female? i am thinking its a girl and thats her girlfriend next to her with the animal on her head? gotta love angry lesbians standing up for the rights of black people.

They are funny. There is a lot of them in Seattle. They mostly seem like a bunch of bums, but there are a lot of them

Dude, the white guilt is at an all time high in Seattle...after the Bernie sanders fiasco at west lake, I had a bunch of my lib friends post in their facebooks about how white liberals need to address their racism and do more to be less racist...

It's getting worse and worse...

I'm telling you, the blm movement is one step away from openly advocating the killing of police officers, ...

And people like proboxinginsider and psych major will applaud them for it , or justify it.

Dude, the white guilt is at an all time high in Seattle...after the Bernie sanders fiasco at west lake, I had a bunch of my lib friends post in their facebooks about how white liberals need to address their racism and do more to be less racist...

It's getting worse and worse...

I'm telling you, the blm movement is one step away from openly advocating the killing of police officers, ...

And people like proboxinginsider and psych major will applaud them for it , or justify it.

yes, because my exactly zero posts in support of blm support that. your obsession with me is reaching jvs levels. it's cute

yes, because my exactly zero posts in support of blm support that. your obsession with me is reaching jvs levels. it's cute

You hate cops, and you mitigate and justify their murders...

It's not about obsession...its about identifying pieces of shit and criminal degenerates.

Please...tell this forum again what percentage of cops are corrupt bullies and thugs?

Was it 95 or 90 percent?

And don't deny it jag off, or I'll find the posts in question.

Jail those fools. The key word here is "disrupts." They even said that was their goal, to disrupt an otherwise peaceful fair. I have no qualms about rallying and protesting, but when you disrupt stuff like fairs that's just being a dick.

You hate cops, and you mitigate and justify their murders...

It's not about obsession...its about identifying pieces of shit and criminal degenerates.

Please...tell this forum again what percentage of cops are corrupt bullies and thugs?

Was it 95 or 90 percent?

And don't deny it jag off, or I'll find the posts in question.

while you are finding the posts in question, please find the ones where i said that cops should be killed as well.

i dont deny i am anti cop. i have said it a ton of times. but idiots like you make the leap to my saying they should be killed because they are idiots.

see, where you are confused is i dont kiss the ass of cops, but i am also not buying into the "victimhood" that blacks suffer. so i am siding with many on the left (anti-cop) as well as many on the right (fuck blm). that is too hard for simple people like you to comprehend. i mean how can i not fall in line with one political party?

so you choose to ignore all the posts i have made arguing against the black movement and pretend i am on their side.

people like you are sad. you have to exaggerate everything a person says because your argument is weak. so in order to strengthen it, you put words in their mouth.

here are my words:

the vast majority of cops suck. if they dont do evil shit themselves, they cover for those who do (this cop should be considered a good cop until proven otherwise).

despite that, unless a cop did a similarly evil thing to a citizen, he himself should not be killed.

the guy that killed this cop deserves to die a horrible death himself.

fuck the blm movement.

or how you will interpret it:

- the cop deserved to be killed and his family too.

- the murderer is a hero

- black people are always right :rolleyes:

I wonder who really is funding these movements, appears the system is trying to set up class warfare - divide the people on racial issues all while they steal the loot from behind the peoples backs.

No doubt we live in Machiavellian times.

Silly people go do something productive

They are funny. There is a lot of them in Seattle. They mostly seem like a bunch of bums, but there are a lot of them

I've lived in Seattle for over ten years and the level of public degeneracy still astounds me to this very day. I can't even imagine this being tolerated in most metropolitan areas and based on news reports and anecdotal experience from a multitude of people I've met from other large cities it isn't.

I'm sure the kids who get their day at the fair ruined will look back on this occasion fondly and in a decade or two be very sympathetic to the "cause".

Bunch of party poopers, upset that there aren't more black carnies.

Since BLM became a thing, have any of you guys noticed an increase or decrease in the racism you encounter on a day-to-day basis?
I'd expect an increase. Maybe no effect?

How can you publicly announce your intent to disrupt a peaceful community function and the local law enforcement not get involved?
Making your intention to protest known is one thing, and I completely support it, but to say your intent is to disrupt??
Surely the cops they hate so much will have to barricade an open entrance to this fair?

Only recently visited MN for the first time. I was impressed by how clean it was and how friendly the people were.

The goal I think is to get media coverage. What they say or do doesn't have to make sense as long as people are thinking about it.

The media seems to like giving them a lot of attention.

But... but... people are thinking that these guys are assholes.

The goal I think is to get media coverage. What they say or do doesn't have to make sense as long as people are thinking about it.

The media seems to like giving them a lot of attention.

Really, for what? Whats the end game here? Do they think anything is going to come out of their "rallys and marches"?

They just want to be on tv. Jerry Springer needs to come back so they can have a venue to be retarded on tv.

That #BlackLivesMatter hashtag on twitter is full of stupid. There are a few decent posts in the bunch, but you have to wade through tons of crap to get to them.

I wonder who really is funding these movements, appears the system is trying to set up class warfare - divide the people on racial issues all while they steal the loot from behind the peoples backs.

No doubt we live in Machiavellian times.

Good question. Heres a little something explaining why these people would target Sanders, but Clinton seems to have avoided their wrath.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gla...litico-writer-real-reason-sanders-blm-problem

http://universalfreepress.com/black...ets-unaware-angry-and-so-easily-manipulated/#

"Soros is certainly not alone in his efforts to destroy our country; the left is composed almost entirely of similarly Machiavellian malcontents. But his hideous silhouette and dirty money is all over the current efforts to foment a race war in America, in conjunction with his fellow global Marxism ideologues on the end of the strings inside the Obama regime."

"As long as the money continues to flow, there will be racial unrest; that is the purpose of the group. It exists to produce turmoil and dissent. In essence Soros is buying rioting, protests, injuries, property damage and murders as tools to manipulate our society. He spent $33 million to get his project off the ground in Ferguson, and there has clearly been attention and dollars focused in other areas in the months since, including Baltimore and New York.
On Saturday, the latest domestic terrorism Soros engaged in by proxy, designed to give people the feeling that they aren

Back