Black Lives Matter to disrupt MN State Fair

Just have the cops ready with the cuffs and vans to take them away.

I'm sure this will make people really sympathetic to their cause.

Surprisingly, I haven't read anything about them barging into that stadium in Ala-fucking-bama to interrupt Trump's rally

Surprisingly, I haven't read anything about them barging into that stadium in Ala-fucking-bama to interrupt Trump's rally

Also haven't seen them approach gang members on the south side of Chicago to give them the message.

Im sure pissing innocent people off will help their cause.

I wish these belligerent assholes would fuck off and do something productive.

I'm not sure what the connection is between minorities having booths at a fair and black people being shot by cops.

They should just hand out tasers to everyone as they enter the fair. "Step right up folks, tase a protester and win a prize"

Must it always come to this
Someone out there
Must be taking the piss
Does it always have to
Turn to shit
Someone out there's
Seriously taking the piss

...What the fuck's going on
Inside your head

Only 5% of MN population is black....

So of course the vast majority of people and business owners won't look like them.

Only 5% of MN population is black....

So of course the vast majority of people and business owners won't look like them.

nothing is keeping them. thats the good part of the article.

the carnival guy said cool, rent and man a booth no problem. BLM had nothing left - just "booth or no booth, we'll be here!":icon_chee

I'm sure this will make people really sympathetic to their cause.

This is what is so wrong with how people are going about this cause.
The common people are with them, or were, for the most part.

The people they should be disrupting are the police and gangs/criminals. Instead they are disrupting the lives of people on their own side and turning them away.

Its all so counter productive.

This is what is so wrong with how people are going about this cause.
The common people are with them, or were, for the most part.

The people they should be disrupting are the police and gangs/criminals. Instead they are disrupting the lives of people on their own side and turning them away.

Its all so counter productive.

The goal I think is to get media coverage. What they say or do doesn't have to make sense as long as people are thinking about it.

The media seems to like giving them a lot of attention.

Is this an Onion article?

Wait, of course it's not; they'd never satirize lefties/SJWs/BLM/etc.

Back