Black Lives Matter to disrupt MN State Fair

So the goal here is to become a carnie? I think they may be setting their goals a little low.

But... but... people are thinking that these guys are assholes.

Yes many people, but it is agitation as a form of activism.

You don't necessarily have to agree with them, and many would just be annoyed by it. But somehow it is used as an effective method.

The most extreme form is terrorism, and it works back from there to things like picketing.

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but professional activists do this sort of thing and are taught these methodologies.

It gets them attention, at the very least. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Really, for what? Whats the end game here? Do they think anything is going to come out of their "rallys and marches"?

They just want to be on tv. Jerry Springer needs to come back so they can have a venue to be retarded on tv.

Personally I think this group is being used by a bigger group that doesn't care about black people at all.

But it depends on who you ask.

I feel like they are turning into a version of the black panther movement of the 60's. Not good if you do not want to turn many many people off to your issues.

I feel like they are turning into a version of the black panther movement of the 60's. Not good if you do not want to turn many many people off to your issues.

If they could be half the group that the Black Panthers were, it would be absolutely wonderful. That's the best case scenario to be honest.

Notice these problems don't occur at the job fair.

Good question. Heres a little something explaining why these people would target Sanders, but Clinton seems to have avoided their wrath.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gla...litico-writer-real-reason-sanders-blm-problem

http://universalfreepress.com/black...ets-unaware-angry-and-so-easily-manipulated/#

"Soros is certainly not alone in his efforts to destroy our country; the left is composed almost entirely of similarly Machiavellian malcontents. But his hideous silhouette and dirty money is all over the current efforts to foment a race war in America, in conjunction with his fellow global Marxism ideologues on the end of the strings inside the Obama regime."

"As long as the money continues to flow, there will be racial unrest; that is the purpose of the group. It exists to produce turmoil and dissent. In essence Soros is buying rioting, protests, injuries, property damage and murders as tools to manipulate our society. He spent $33 million to get his project off the ground in Ferguson, and there has clearly been attention and dollars focused in other areas in the months since, including Baltimore and New York.
On Saturday, the latest domestic terrorism Soros engaged in by proxy, designed to give people the feeling that they aren

Personally I think this group is being used by a bigger group that doesn't care about black people at all.

Farahkahn?

Farahkahn?

haha I don't know what he's up to besides riling people up.

I'm thinking higher than that. Billionaire types looking to stir things up for political reasons. Same way they fund revolutions in other countries for their own interests.

I haven't followed the money personally, but it smells that way to me.

Since BLM became a thing, have any of you guys noticed an increase or decrease in the racism you encounter on a day-to-day basis?
I'd expect an increase. Maybe no effect?

Oh my yes. It all really started with Trayvon. After that it

I'm thinking higher than that. Billionaire types looking to stir things up for political reasons. Same way they fund revolutions in other countries for their own interests.

It's all part of the master plan by the New Founding Fathers. As soon as racial violence hits the tipping point, they'll introduce The Purge...:icon_twis

Your olfactory senses are correct my friend.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-glad...rs-blm-problem

http://universalfreepress.com/black-...-manipulated/#

"Soros is certainly not alone in his efforts to destroy our country; the left is composed almost entirely of similarly Machiavellian malcontents. But his hideous silhouette and dirty money is all over the current efforts to foment a race war in America, in conjunction with his fellow global Marxism ideologues on the end of the strings inside the Obama regime."

"As long as the money continues to flow, there will be racial unrest; that is the purpose of the group. It exists to produce turmoil and dissent. In essence Soros is buying rioting, protests, injuries, property damage and murders as tools to manipulate our society. He spent $33 million to get his project off the ground in Ferguson, and there has clearly been attention and dollars focused in other areas in the months since, including Baltimore and New York.
On Saturday, the latest domestic terrorism Soros engaged in by proxy, designed to give people the feeling that they aren

George "Motherfuckin" Soros again?

His fingerprints were all over the Ukrainian turmoil. A true shit disturber, he is.

George "Motherfuckin" Soros again?

His fingerprints were all over the Ukrainian turmoil. A true shit disturber, he is.

True progressive "globalist". Dude is what nightmares are made of.

Anybody can apply to get a booth at the fair and pay their money and set up shop. BLM seems to be gettign sidetracked here.

BLM "We are sick of being killed and why can't we sell apple pie at some po-dunk country fair? Wait all we have to do is apply for a booth? Fuck that, shut it down!"

lol

Come on BLM, a little focus here? And THAT was the biggest thing you could find to protest in MINNESOTA?

Is this an Onion article?

Wait, of course it's not; they'd never satirize lefties/SJWs/BLM/etc.

There's no point really. It's pretty much satire in and of itself.

I like to think of it as some sort of involuntary performance art. They've really captured the essence of what it means to be a moron in 2015.

Back