Media Black Beast hints at potentially career ending health condition

Yeah. It has been the same thing with his back problems.

From day 1 he said he was in it for the money. It seems like yesterday he made his debut. Now he has almost 20 UFC fights. I guess he is doing pretty well economically.
Does not strike me as the guy who spends money on lavish.
Nah I don’t see him blowing through money like that either... Derrick is a smart guy, he knows better.

Last edited:
Nah I don’t see him blowing through money like that. Derrick is a smart guy, he knows better.

9/10 people who aren't used to having a lot of money will blow through it.

Supposedly he has bought a lamborghini, a boat and a huge house, so...

Hope he didnt blow all his money already, he could always be a club bouncer

Personal doctor told him not to take the fight. Gets second opinion from UFC doctor who tells him not to worry about it and fight anyway. Jesus.

Wish him the best and hope its not as serious as it sounds.

UFC doctor also gets him to sign waiver. You good to go now Derrick... <LucyBless>

Can we take another moment and lambaste Ariel again.

I really dislike this fella, like cmon, you can see the mood shift and he keeps hitting Lewis with the "Are you serious" in a joking tone -> and even though Lewis is tiptoeing about mentioning what it is and saying he doesnt want to say it, he keeps asking. Fuck off.
That’s because when things get serious a person who has Ariel’s maturity can’t cope, if he can’t instigate he doesn’t really know what to do, compassion is not part of his personality and understanding isn’t either

With all the back problems he has, i wonder if its something to do with his spine or spinal cord

Hot balls are a serious medical condition.

Imagine this entire time everyone thought he was joking but it was truth, his balls really were hot.

And now he’s diagnosed with a serious testicular condition

Im going to guess its a blood clotting issues.

He also has one of those robes, Versace I think. Who knows with this guy, he is 100% smarter than he makes out but that doesn’t mean he is smart with money. Much easier said than done.

Has his back not been fucked for years now? Carwinesque? Too much raw power

Around the 15:30 mark.

Pretty concerning, as Derrick rarely isnt joking around and you could definitely see a drastic change in demeanor after he brought it up. Hope all is well in the end, love the dude in and outside the cage. An all around awesome guy

Any guesses as to what he’s talking about? My first instinct was something heart related, since he said he noticed it in the fight and he used to be in way worse shape than he is now

Its his lower back/lumbar.
Hes had issues with it for awhile. I also had major issues with it. Sometimes all the PT and epidurals in the world wont help. It doesnt go away and only gets worse. It makes you feel like your 65yrs old every morning and everytime you go to stand up and walk around. Its depressing and makes you depressed. He NEEDS surgery, the days of "having back surgery makes it worse" are long gone. Get the surgery, DONT RUSH BACK, PT and yoga the fuck out of it every day and he'll feel like %100.

I know it's Ariel's job but damn what a douche prying into it. "So you're not going to tell us?" like a hundred times fuck man relax

Its either that or his heart, I don't see what else it could be...
Yeah, I think it has something to do with his heart. Maybe similar to what Dan Hardy has.
He said this "thing" happened again in the first round of the Latifi fight, but he chose to ignore it. I didn't notice anything amiss, but I wonder if anyone else did?

But he didn't just say the medical issue was career ending. He said it could kill him. Bad backs don't kill people. Like others, I have to guess it is heart related.
My bad back kills me everyday.
Seriously though, Hopefully it's not a heart issue

Back