Media Black Beast hints at potentially career ending health condition

If some of these dudes would adjust their diet, they would have far better health. Even if only adjusting temporarily.

thats why i respect brock. he had a Career ending injury, but he still fought prime cain, ubereem and carwin.

Wasn't just career ending, that shit practically caused Brock to lose 8 of his 9 lives and barely made his way through those 3 with 1 life intact.

Black Beast: It's life or death. It could affect my life.

Ariel: Are you worried?

Black Beast: No, I'm not worried.

<Huh2>

Curious why you aren’t a fan?

I think he plays into and perpetuates common stereotypes for cheap laughs and clicks and I think as person who as a media platform and especially a person of color he should do more than play into them but break them down. That and I find is fighting style lazy and one dimensional although he did look far more active his last fight throwing headkicks and flying knees made me go <mma4>

Around the 15:30 mark.

Pretty concerning, as Derrick rarely isnt joking around and you could definitely see a drastic change in demeanor after he brought it up. Hope all is well in the end, love the dude in and outside the cage. An all around awesome guy

Any guesses as to what he’s talking about? My first instinct was something heart related, since he said he noticed it in the fight and he used to be in way worse shape than he is now

It's true, erectile dysfunction is the first sign of heart disease and the only cure is a plant based diet. Ask Jon Jones.

Back