Media Black Beast hints at potentially career ending health condition

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Around the 15:30 mark.

Pretty concerning, as Derrick rarely isnt joking around and you could definitely see a drastic change in demeanor after he brought it up. Hope all is well in the end, love the dude in and outside the cage. An all around awesome guy

Any guesses as to what he’s talking about? My first instinct was something heart related, since he said he noticed it in the fight and he used to be in way worse shape than he is now

I like him and hope he’s alright but he has been pretty shakey about fighting not fighting, retiring and not retiring for a while now.

Last edited:
I like him and hope he’s alright but he has been pretty shaken about fighting not fighting, retiring and not retiring for a while now.

Right, AFAIK most of that was because his back was giving him problems but i could be wrong. This sounds alot more serious than that

Right, AFAIK most of that was because his back was giving him problems but i could be wrong. This sounds alot more serious than that
I didn’t get a chance to watch this yet but will here in a bit. And yes I believe you’re right about his back.

Around the 15:30 mark.

Pretty concerning, as Derrick rarely isnt joking around and you could definitely see a drastic change in demeanor after he brought it up. Hope all is well in the end, love the dude in and outside the cage. An all around awesome guy

Any guesses as to what he’s talking about? My first instinct was something heart related, since he said he noticed it in the fight and he used to be in way worse shape than he is now

Lewis' heart hasn't been in fighting for a while now, he's always been very transparent about that.

He's literally here just to collect paychecks, which I cant blame him for .

Can we take another moment and lambaste Ariel again.

I really dislike this fella, like cmon, you can see the mood shift and he keeps hitting Lewis with the "Are you serious" in a joking tone -> and even though Lewis is tiptoeing about mentioning what it is and saying he doesnt want to say it, he keeps asking. Fuck off.

Super dumb and rude questions from Ariel

Lewis' heart hasn't been in fighting for a while now, he's always been very transparent about that.

If that were the case why would he go to the trouble of getting in way better shape and learning new techniques between fights?

He used to be like that, dont think so anymore. He calls out Blaydes in this interview ffs

Whatever it is I hope he comes out alright, not a fan but I wish no one ill health...

Last edited:

Yeah. It has been the same thing with his back problems.

From day 1 he said he was in it for the money. It seems like yesterday he made his debut. Now he has almost 20 UFC fights. I guess he is doing pretty well economically.
Does not strike me as the guy who spends money on lavish.

If that were the case why would he go to the trouble of getting in way better shape and learning new techniques between fights?

He used to be like that, dont think so anymore. He calls out Blaydes in this interview ffs
Because the money is in being at the top of the food chain.

Man, listening to him talk about the condition bummed me out.

LOL my god Ariel is a smug one.

thats why i respect brock. he had a Career ending injury, but he still fought prime cain, ubereem and carwin.

The way he was throwing those head kicks & jumping knees against Latifi at the weekend I assumed his health problems were a thing of the past.

So many explosive guys with heart condition its really weird

Well that sucks if he retires. I wish him the best. And hopefully his health turns out well.

Back