BKFC is for people with IQ less then 69

How about get off your high horse because you are probably dumb yourself. Being a snob doesnt make you look cool.

Bare knuckle is the shit. You seem threatened by it.

You watch cage fighting dude. For sure relax with this pseudo intellectual bullshit.

With improved talent, it would be pretty damn entertaining. Hope it's the future of WMMA, even that pitter patter bullshit creates serious damage.

After watching it, I agree with Joe Rogan, UFC should be bare knuckle, would be bad ass.
Haha after seeing that I disagree. That would get UFC shut down quick.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk, a chick without much power but huge striking volume, would wreck bitches in bare knuckle boxing. She would mutilate faces.

WMMA bare knuckle is the future, my friends.

Brutal and needs polishing but will draw more viewers than WMMA within a year.

I mean you sound like boxing fans 15 years ago and even today.

Tonight's card was half UFC alumni. Calling them unskilled makes MMA look just as bad
It's literally unskilled and ugly. No technique and just stand there and bang. If you think this is more exciting than mma then keep that opinion. Because mma need less whiny entitled casual like you.

It's pure shit. literally zero technique, they just stand there and brawl. Idk how people find this exciting at all
Because brawling is exciting? You know whats boring? Floyd Mayweathers “amazing skill”. Pillow fist would probably break his tiny hands on artems head.

It's literally unskilled and ugly. No technique and just stand there and bang. If you think this is more exciting than mma then keep that opinion. Because mma need less whiny entitled casual like you.

Ok but thats literally how alot of standup MMA fights are.

There are a ton of fights in the UFC that ONLY showcase standup, and alot of the times its by guys who are grapplers with subpar striking.

Haha after seeing that I disagree. That would get UFC shut down quick.

Yeah, the general public couldn't stomach it. ESPN would drop the UFC and run, as would many sponsors. So sad...

I wonder what the finish rate increase would be for UFC bare knuckle? Probably double digits.

Ok but thats literally how alot of standup MMA fights are.

There are a ton of fights in the UFC that ONLY showcase standup, and alot of the times its by guys who are grapplers with subpar striking.
When's the last time you see a ufc fighter just stand there and brawl with zero strategy and shit techniques? Seriously leave mma and go watch bkfc. No one's stopping you

It’s not good for the sport of mma being associated with it. It’s putting combat sports back literally 100 years.

The sport JUST started. MMA in the 90’s looked wayyyyy worse.

The level of talent will increase like it does with any new sport if the money is there. And it seems like the money is there with all these good signings.

My IQ is so high I can't even watch mma.

just saying

just saying that BKFC is focused more on violence than art
more about destruction rather than creation.

high iq people like to be creative.
low iq people like to destroy.
giphy.gif

It’s not good for the sport of mma being associated with it. It’s putting combat sports back literally 100 years.
Good. I loved the sport more when it was niche. Why you people care so much what granny and tea drinkers think of our sport is beyond me. They can go watch lecross and vote bernie sanders and fuck off.

When's the last time you see a ufc fighter just stand there and brawl with zero strategy and shit techniques? Seriously leave mma and go watch bkfc. No one's stopping you
The main event were 2 UFC fighters lol.

Good. I loved the sport more when it was niche. Why you people care so much what granny and tea drinkers think of our sport is beyond me. They can go watch lecross and fuck off.

So you’re one of those no one else can like what you like hipsters? Do you also brag about liking bands before everyone else liked them, and shit on them when they get popular?

Back