BKFC is for people with IQ less then 69

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
just saying

just saying that BKFC is focused more on violence than art
more about destruction rather than creation.

high iq people like to be creative.
low iq people like to destroy.

It was a fun watch. Honestly, you missed out.

As a fight fan, how could you watch that then make some salty thread lol makes no sense.

Last edited:
That's what the hardcore boxing fans were saying about us in the early days

just saying

Keep typing your night away dana

Agreed, fucking deplorable I tell ya. Its like all of the bad things about MMA put into a blender.

Very trailer trash esque.

I would love to 69 your mother
just saying

just saying

Let's be honest, this is what most UFC fans watch for and what most MMA fighters think MMA is.

I hate to say it, but just look at tonights line up. Half the card was ex-UFC fighters.

Honestly if they just add kickboxing rules it will probably kill MMA

Fack off, men

People that enjoy BKFC are on a higher plane

You will all eventually be fans and we are ahead of the game

With improved talent, it would be pretty damn entertaining. Hope it's the future of WMMA, even that pitter patter bullshit creates serious damage.

After watching it, I agree with Joe Rogan, UFC should be bare knuckle, would be bad ass.

Bare knuckles fights are the closest thing to street fights. But then those do not require a high IQ either.

It's pure shit. literally zero technique, they just stand there and brawl. Idk how people find this exciting at all

With improved talent, it would be pretty damn entertaining. Hope it's the future of WWMA, even that pitter patter bullshit creates serious damage.

After watching it, I agree with Joe Rogan, UFC should be bare knuckle, would be bad ass.

Fix WMMA by making it bareknuckle? Imagine Amanda Nunes killing bitches.

It's pure shit. literally zero technique, they just stand there and brawl. Idk how people find this exciting at all

they have low iq
they dont understand technique so they dont appreciate it. they only understand blood and violence. that is why they like BKFC

With improved talent, it would be pretty damn entertaining. Hope it's the future of WMMA, even that pitter patter bullshit creates serious damage.

Dana should petition the AC's to get rid of gloves for women

just saying

just saying that BKFC is focused more on violence than art
more about destruction rather than creation.

high iq people like to be creative.
low iq people like to destroy.
I’m sure you loved the Robbie / Macdonald fight though

This was pure entertainment.

than*

You might be their target audience TS

I mean you sound like boxing fans 15 years ago and even today.

Tonight's card was half UFC alumni. Calling them unskilled makes MMA look just as bad

BKFC > WME-UFC

DizzyFloweryKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Back