BJS suffered a triple fracture to his eye socket

Maybe it's the British diet? Certainly doesn't sound genetic from your extensive list there.

Its a rare injury because it’s very hard to break, unlike your nose or jaw. What other boxers have recently suffered a broken orbital?

Questioning someones power in a thread where it broke someone's face?
I'm not a big fan but I think that argument can be put to bed.

well maybe he was lacing, or some other foul play around dodgy gloves. It’s only a matter of time until we get a thread on it. Boxing fans love wild, baseless conspiracy theories

I felt bad for him until I saw that he had mocked Dubois for quitting from the same injury, and bragged that he'd rather die than quit. So this is karma for him. Dubois fought on longer with the injury.
I don’t think Dubois injury was quiet as bad but still makes BJS look stupid with his comments

Yeah I saw this, a very bad break. I hope the boy is has no lasting effects. This type of break can end a person career or worse leave them impaired.

I think he is a character ( boxing has always had heels, they bring some spice) and will enjoy watching him again, I prayed for him to have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I felt bad for him until I saw that he had mocked Dubois for quitting from the same injury, and bragged that he'd rather die than quit. So this is karma for him. Dubois fought on longer with the injury.
Yep, Billy quit straight away. Dubois soldiered on. And Dubois was fighting a HW where KO's are more common i.e ratio of damage to resilience is increased

All boxers have punching power. The question is how much. Canelo isn't a massive puncher, despite claims to the contrary. Guys who have been in the ring have said as much. Watching him says as much. He landed a perfect punch and still couldn't separate BJS from his senses.
?? KOs mostly come from jaw(the button) punches

Hope it fucks up his career and he never competes again.
someone that talks shit over another man's dead daughter deserves the worse.

Its a rare injury because it’s very hard to break, unlike your nose or jaw. What other boxers have recently suffered a broken orbital?
Hey Jonny since we're on the subject of Brits, I posted in another thread last week I'm half British/Irish and most of those ancestors come Greater London, isn't that where you're from? We might be cousins or some shit.

....or is it that us brits have genetically brittle faces. This injury seems very Anglo centric at the moment
LOL the whole anti-BJS thing is funny to me because I fucking hate the cunt. But mofos want to associate him with being British because they have some weird hatred of Brits? It's fucking laughable. It's like some people are still living in the fucking War of Independence era but those same dickheads will deny black people their independence 100 years later.

Yeah it was nasty it was like his face was dented, i dont get these guys calling him a pussy or quitter, those people just had swelling like vargas with that giant eye swelling, bj had a legit fracture and crushed facial bone.

Hey Jonny since we're on the subject of Brits, I posted in another thread last week I'm half British/Irish and most of those ancestors come Greater London, isn't that where you're from? We might be cousins or some shit.

Oh ive no doubt we are related, it’s only a small country after all cuz!

if you’re ever over here dude, look me up. We can get wrecked, watch some fights, and bitch about the boxing forum regulars!

Back