Media BJ Penn proclaims to be the "greatest of all ****** time"

Pathetic.

dedcec199a88a6ab9338201fe5f8e930.jpg
No shame in being No. 2 to Khabib.
He has 14 more losses and double the embarassing Ls out of the cage.
He's lucky to still get a modicum of respect

Imagine making your whole career in the same company but people are going to shit on you because "you didnt become manager" lol. This 'khabib can't be goat because he didnt fight at 170' is the biggest crock of shit I have heard.

Bj Penn and Aldo's comments reflect really bad on them.

Last edited:
You got it Frank. The only reason is TS is trolling or stupid. Nobody with a proper opinion is including Conor in goat talk.
Threads like this alternate between infuriating and sad, really. I'm not in the mood today and I feel like bashing skulls even just virtually.

Imagine making your whole career in the same company but people are going to shit on you because "you didnt become manager" lol. This 'khabib can't be goat because he didnt fight at 170' is the biggest crock of shit I have heard.

Bj Penn and Aldo's comments look reflect really bad on them.
Agreed. Idiots are practically grasping for straws to denigrate Khabib's career they'd cling on such bullshit for dear life

How the fuck is fighting Machida at HW relevant? He lost that fight. That's equal balls and dumbassery and you gotta take into account the way he handled his career.
One of the greats for sure but to go on that losing streak with nary an improvement show fucking lack of intelligence.
How the fuck can you be GOAT with the way you basically derailed a career that otherwise would have been legendary?
Bunch of nincompooops and sad trolls in here
Did you read what I said? I said his peak was very high, possibly the highest at LW but he ruined his legacy by being a fat, drunk mess and hanging in too long.

Also, the fact that a (by today’s standards) bantamweight would fight a LHW champion is badass as hell. Nobody today would do that.

Show me on the doll where BJ hurt you

Why do people keep saying Conor went up to 170 like it’s an accomplishment? He’s never fought a WW…

Dude has major mental health issues, hope he gets help but honestly reminds me of the kind of guy I wouldn't even care about

You can't be a goat in a era where my little brother could have been a top 5 with 2 weeks of training
Your brother would’ve gotten his shit pushed in by Gomi, Pulver, Sean Sherk and plenty more during that era.

You lose all accreditation when you get KO'd outside a pub by a random nobody. I don't care how many belts you won, who you beat, what you did nothing matters, a nobody drunk guy knocked you the fuck out, now he can tell all his friends and others drunks at the pub 'I knocked out that UFC legend' and it's actually true. It's over, you don't represent shit anymore.

You honestly can't make it up. Sometimes I wonder about MMA

Why are you guys feeding this obvious as fuck fan-only-of-Conor shit troll account and pretending he is making a real thread / one that isn't solely about interjecting Conor topics in something that has absolutely nothing to do with him?

GOAT'S don't have a .5 record in their sport.

Prime BJ was the fuckin man, but it didn't last long enough and honestly, bad career decisions don't make you brave, they make you stupid.

Back