Media BJ Penn proclaims to be the "greatest of all ****** time"

BJ over Khabib all day in the paint.

Has the better accolades. BJ not only has more title defenses but he also won the WW belt and fought and beat some of the best WW’s on the planet.

Khabib will always be known for taking the short route, never stepping up, pulling out of fights and having a short lived career.

Khabib also never won the belt from current champion. He was gifted the vacant belt beating Al

Has the better accolades. BJ not only has more title defenses but he also won the WW belt and fought and beat some of the best WW’s on the planet.

Khabib will always be known for taking the short route, never stepping up, pulling out of fights and having a short lived career.

Khabib also never won the belt from current champion. He was gifted the vacant belt beating Al
He does not have more title defenses.

They are both tied at 3.

I disagree.

You really think he tries to take Conor down?

I 100% believe he would want to KO Conor with superior boxing. Everyone on earth including Conor knows who's better once it hits the mat, BJ would want to prove a point standing. I think BJ stands and bangs and gets caught with that left one too many times before he goes out.

I could also see him nailing Conor and following up on the ground with a sub

You really think he tries to take Conor down?

I 100% believe he would want to KO Conor with superior boxing. Everyone on earth including Conor knows who's better once it hits the mat, BJ would want to prove a point standing. I think BJ stands and bangs and gets caught with that left one too many times before he goes out.

I could also see him nailing Conor and following up on the ground with a sub

Yes. 100%. Penn has an iron chin and is a good boxer as well. Penn has no issue in fighting against the cage and dirty boxing. He would maul Conor.

I am all for BJ over Khabib, but Khabib did win the real belt from Conor.

Real goats dont call themselves goats

If you dont have BJ Penn in your Top 5 GOAT list you simply have no idea what you're talking about and didnt watch BJ in his prime

What he did will never be replicated

He's definitely NOT a top 5 goat.

Top 10 for sure though.

But there is no argument to put him ahead of GSP, Fedor, Silva, Jones or Aldo.

The goat case is about your entire career, not just your favorite version of it. The ship sailed on BJ a long time ago

BJ Penn is a God, his Championship reign and Greatness were comparable to GSP and Silva at the time and even Jon Jones joining that club later.
Having them as Champ together all at the same time was a very special moment in MMA history.

Yes. 100%. Penn has an iron chin and is a good boxer as well. Penn has no issue in fighting against the cage and dirty boxing. He would maul Conor.
After seeing him against that fat dad in the parking lot, I tend to disagree.

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}
BJ Penn everyday on instagram. Yesterday he posted something like how 9/11 was CGI.
there's still people that believe the governments official story about 9/11? Wow

Ok, sure, sure.

Well GOAT when it comes to having balls of steel. Looking at the things he attempted during his career, Khabib certainly look like a scared little boy.
To the death! Pfff BJ didn’t get off the stool.

I am all for BJ over Khabib, but Khabib did win the real belt from Conor.

No he did not. Conor was stripped due to inactivity and was training boxing for a year. Khabib fought the former and most recent Champion but NOT the current Champion.

That’s FACTS, no matter what kind of way you want to spin it

Back