Elections BJ Penn loses election, refuses to concede

In election related news

This is exactly the kind of shit that fuels conspiracy especially since the media keeps saying it was the safest election ever, which is horseshit, or there’s no fraud (painfully obvious shit). Now if you want to say that there wasn’t enough to change the election then fine, but that’s it

man, the more you know about the people you once admired....
man he gave us some of the best moments in modern MMA era, but sad stuff in recent years. Seems to be what humans do; we get attached to someone and have trouble seeing their flaws.

tumblr_m17kgfw4mt1qfrkf9o1_250.gif

This is exactly the kind of shit that fuels conspiracy especially since the media keeps saying it was the safest election ever, which is horseshit, or there’s no fraud (painfully obvious shit). Now if you want to say that there wasn’t enough to change the election then fine, but that’s it

Isn't that what everyone is saying? In an election as large as the US Presidential election I would be shocked if there weren't any mistakes and small time corruption involved. But to think it was large enough to swing 5 states... well that's going to need to be proven in front of a judge under court room procedures.

That's the new Republican election playbook. Refuse to concede and claim shenanigans no matter how soundly you were beaten. Thanks, Trump!

How the hell did he even get 25% of the votes

Because primary elections are fucked. Hawaii has a population near 1.5m, but going by the screen grab in the article, with 88% of precincts reporting, only ~51,000 votes had been cast.

This is how we get shitty leaders, people. Go vote in your state's Primaries!

In election related news

Um...those were petition signatures and they were caught and disqualified. Try harder...or maybe read beyond Trump's completely incorrect statement on the news release in question.

The 2020 election has been investigation and Barr himself said there was no significant fraud to change the outcome, but Trump's ego and arrogance can't admit defeat.

Um...those were petition signatures and they were caught and disqualified. Try harder...or maybe read beyond Trump's completely incorrect statement on the news release in question.
Yeah, and they were signatures gathered by Republicans.

Undoubtedly the same group of geniuses that were behind Larry Elder running for CA governor.

War Penn!!!

But this is fake news. I just went on BJ Penn.com and it says that he won. Governor Penn.

If the news says it, then it is real.

How the hell did he even get 25% of the votes
he's a household name, and it was the primaries

he should keep plugging away, with those numbers, he can probably win some office eventually.

Those are petition signatures and look, even those were caught.
conveniently, anything anti leftist is "caught" in LA

those signatures are destined to be controlled, it's by design.

heck, Ralph Nader has been rejected for invalid signatures by the margin of 50% at times

conveniently, anything anti leftist is "caught" in LA

those signatures are destined to be controlled, it's by design.

heck, Ralph Nader has been rejected for invalid signatures by the margin of 50% at times

Oh so a conspiracy by leftists to catch right wing fraud and to ignore left wing fraud, even paying off right wing judges appointed by Trump. Makes sense...

Oh so a conspiracy by leftists to catch right wing fraud and to ignore left wing fraud, even paying off right wing judges appointed by Trump. Makes sense...
you know LA is riddled with fraud right?

you must have forgotten Rampart and those involved, they didnt magically disappear

you know LA is riddled with fraud right?

you must have forgotten Rampart and those involved, they didnt magically disappear

I'm sure there are many inept and corrupt people in LA. You're proposing that leftists there only look for and catch right wing fraud and ignore all leftwing fraud?

Isn't that what everyone is saying? In an election as large as the US Presidential election I would be shocked if there weren't any mistakes and small time corruption involved. But to think it was large enough to swing 5 states... well that's going to need to be proven in front of a judge under court room procedures.
That’s not what the media has been saying but it is correct. You could swing 2 states but I think Michigan or larger margins are well out of reach. Could make them even more of a squeaker though

That’s not what the media has been saying but it is correct. You could swing 2 states but I think Michigan or larger margins are well out of reach. Could make them even more of a squeaker though

I get you, at first a lot news outlets were saying "there was no fraud" which is obviously incorrect as there's always some level of fraud or incompetence in an election that big. Most did clarify later on though to "There was no fraud large enough to change the outcome of the election". Swinging states is another matter though and what you and I believe is of no real consequence. If Trump couldn't prove it in front of a judge then it's meaningless. He couldn't get that done, even in front of judges he appointed.

Alonzo-famous-quotes.jpg

I get you, at first a lot news outlets were saying "there was no fraud" which is obviously incorrect as there's always some level of fraud or incompetence in an election that big. Most did clarify later on though to "There was no fraud large enough to change the outcome of the election". Swinging states is another matter though and what you and I believe is of no real consequence. If Trump couldn't prove it in front of a judge then it's meaningless. He couldn't get that done, even in front of judges he appointed.

Alonzo-famous-quotes.jpg
I doubt much legal definition fraud went on. We know democrats ballot harvested where it was legal, they said so. So technically not illegal but still. Was that enough? I doubt it but at least a few thousand that way. Throw in Incompetence and you could get me to buy around 1-2% changes.

I doubt much legal definition fraud went on. We know democrats ballot harvested where it was legal, they said so. So technically not illegal but still. Was that enough? I doubt it but at least a few thousand that way. Throw in Incompetence and you could get me to buy around 1-2% changes.

1%-2% is still a lot of ballots, I don't know what would be possible but there were audits done so I don't see incompetence by counters changing any outcomes.

And to too it off they did this huge fraud AFTER Trump claimed that they're were going to try fraud? This is the corniest shit ever smh

Back