Elections BJ Penn loses election, refuses to concede

Sakuraba gets praised for losing fights too. People always worship him for going up in weight and mostly getting destroyed; meanwhile Dan Henderson moved up in weight to fight beasts and mostly won, and put on a great fight even when he lost. He was comically undersized when he fought prime Big Nog in Pride but he put up a hell of a fight.
All true. Still can't stand him though.

I always thought Hawaiians were generally morons, by not electing Penn you have proven me wrong. I tip my hat to you folks.

You? Nahhh. We figured you could put aside your deep hate for anyone that loves America and isn’t a fellow Yuri Bot… NOT
LMAO @ deep hate. What a dipshit. ROFL @ it having anything to do with how much he supposedly loves America, as if you're any judge of that anyway.

<Lmaoo>

Because we watched it in real time, as it was happening. At his peak, he reached a level that is rarely seen in the UFC.

Plus Khabib was too afraid to lose and retired early to avoid it. BJ on the other hand, went up and won a WW title despite being bantamweight sized by today’s standards and took on the WW GOAT. Monumental achievement and the guy had iron balls.

He stuck around too long, way past his prime and embarrassed himself and destroyed his legacy because casuals like you cannot understand anything other than recency bias.

Plus who cares about his personal struggles? I’m not asking him to marry my daughter. He’s a mess but at his peak, he was incredible. I would like to see Khabib take on Usman or even just stick around and put his record on the line...
Saying Khabib was too afraid to lose is moronic but yes Penn was really good back in the day, one of the best talents to ever grace the sport who just mismanaged his career.

And what in the actual fuck is a Yuri bot? Anyone with an extra couple of brain cells over that tool want to rub them together and let me know what that shitheel is getting at?

My god. 25% of Hawaii Republican primary voters vote for Penn.

I thought he’d be a gimmick candidate and get like 2% of votes for the lulz. Not be the runner up
Name recognition is hugely important when it come to voters that don't follow politics. Rather vote for the fool you know, then the fool you don't.

How the fuck do you become a Trumpeteer Hawaii?

'When asked how long his ambition to run for governor would last he simply responded "to the death" '
coffee-lmao.gif

Back