Elections BJ Penn loses election, refuses to concede

Well, his knowledge of simple mathematics can’t be questioned.

He would have gotten a few more % of the vote if he showed up to the podium with his tippy toes strategy.

but I thought he was motivated?
103020.jpg

My god. 25% of Hawaii Republican primary voters vote for Penn.

I thought he’d be a gimmick candidate and get like 2% of votes for the lulz. Not be the runner up

But all the Republican votes combined are less than the Democrat winner. He is a fringe candidate. I"ve been in HI for the past three weeks. Other than posters he hasn't been doing much to campaign.

Damn really thought he had a chance with his powerful " I've led teams on the internet " speech, brought a tear to me eye.

No idea how to handle this, but trying to ignore election results can't become the norm. Fuck Trump for starting down this road and to hell with Penn for running with it.
Are we just ignoring Hillary starting in 2016 when she called it illegitimate and kept blaming, wait for it the Russians!

How can everyone forget the Russians!!!!

What has Khabib done that is impressive?

Ill agree BJ is below GSP but so is Khabib. Khabib beat a few legit guys then retired before he was really tested. Within a year, Charles got the belt and crushed Khabib’s biggest wins with ease. He has like 4 legit wins tops and retired to avoid losing. Pathetic.
Yes Khabib is pathetic and hasn’t done anything impressive.

Never go full retard people

it was a republican election and he's saying its rigged

i dont think thats how its supposed to work

Back