BJ PENN fights Bouncer at strip club. cops called.

Considering BJ is supposed to be a legend in Hawaii I find it hard to believe anybody would purposely try to fuck with him first. Especially a sober, bouncer that’s making minimum wage and there to prevent/stop shit from happening not start it.

Just another incident to add to the popular belief of BJ being a dick

Last edited:
Why you dont wanna go to ground in street fight. Hawaii(particularly big island) is full of these "honor fights". Why the other dude who hit BJ a few times was hit himself by the other bouncer. They wanted it to be settled mano a mano. If this fight had been in LA or Chicago or ANYWHERE on the mainlland, BJ woulda been hit in the head with a pipe, bottle or cowboy booted across head. SAD. Sad to see BJ doing this. Sad to see BJ in strip club at 40 with a beautiful(ex) wife and kids at home. Sad to see him like this. But saddest thing is how he couldnt break bouncer's headlock on him for days and that weak ass mount.

At least he gave us a reminiscent of his old days. Beating guys twice his size

Sad to see a legend fight well beyond his prime. Even sadder to see this shit. Getting hit with restraining orders after domestic violence accusations. Threatening a farmer with a machete. Scrapping with a bouncer in the street. WTF BJ?!

How big do you guys think that bouncer is?? Just curious in case BJ and I ever cross paths and throw down.. I’m always curious how I would do against a smaller ufc fighter like BJ.. 6’5 210 here FYI
Probably about as good as your namesake did in his last UfC fight. :D;)

They cut the video off at the end and BJ loses as usual

Someone that started watching MMA in the last 8 years hasn't seen BJ win once. Just a sad little reminder.

How big do you guys think that bouncer is?? Just curious in case BJ and I ever cross paths and throw down.. I’m always curious how I would do against a smaller ufc fighter like BJ.. 6’5 210 here FYI
. Most retired small lightweights would probably school you .

Pathetic! And isn't he a married man? What was he doing at a strip joint?

He looks the same height and fat. BJ wasn’t really controlling he was held down by a head lock and tried to break loose the whole time. The other guy was too fat to get up. Pretty pathetic on both sides. No GNP, no submission attempt for a BJJ black belt. It was like a bum fight

Maybe people should be a little nicer to BJ Penn.

I hate How BJ Penn gets his ass kicked in the cage and then stoops down to bullying regular people.

He’s done this many times.
M

Where is Matt Hughes to help him out when he needs him!?!?!

Matt-Hughes-And-BJ-Penn-On-Bike.jpg

Strip clubs don't have PED-testing you know what to do BJ

. Most retired small lightweights would probably school you .
Possible.. always curious though because it’s so easy to pick up someone who weighs less than 200.. I roll with high level guys and if they’re so small and light sometimes..

Back