BJ PENN fights Bouncer at strip club. cops called.

Bj is a fighter

Deal with it nerds

Sometimes you have words and scrap it out with the bouncer

It happens
I tried that once when I was like 16. Got thrown out the door like it was the fresh Prince of bel air <Lmaoo>

Maybe BJ Penn is the man to stop Lord Artems majestic reign over BKFC?
<mma4>

Maybe BJ Penn is the man to stop Lord Artems majestic reign over BKFC?
<mma4>
He would show an amazing first round than get tired and beat by Artem. Would be sad. Retired GOATS shouldn't fight current GOATS.

10-9 BJ

But weak... so fucking weak. Should have been stood up, there was no action on the ground, the only punches I saw land were when that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sucker punched BJ (while BJ was fighting the bouncer on the ground).

BJ's ground game sucks now.
The pass to full mount was wide open.

So BJ is not good enough to be a pro fighter anymore but too good to beat up bouncers?
Who is he allowed to fight, dammit

giphy.gif

What a fall from grace.. Makes you wonder if all those stories about him having issues with other people are indeed true.

Bouncer was hoping he was getting tippy toes BJ. Bouncer brutally KO's that version.

word on the street is that the last man he assaulted(farmer) wants a rematch...

Dana used to claim he really cared about this dude. Well he should prove it. Step in and get him some help. Stop booking him fights and get him some actual help. Dude is fucked up.

He needed to retire like 5 years ago. Now he's a danger to himself and everyone else around him.

Hawaiian Islands are small, close-knit, locals know a lot of locals

wouldn't be surprised if there's a backstory to this

Hawaiian Islands are small, close-knit, locals know a lot of locals

wouldn't be surprised if there's a backstory to this
I bet BJ reputation protected him some. If it was some haole he would have been stomped to death

At the end you can clearly hear B.J. in his drunkenness saying, “Fuck him, I’m going to kill him I’m going to kill him.” B.J really seems unstable now that he doesn’t have fighting. Didn’t his wife accuse him of being addicted to drugs and sexual assault not too long ago? Damn...

Back