BJ PENN fights Bouncer at strip club. cops called.

Horrible person for years whose behavior was always conveniently overlooked by fans. Deserves to wind up in prison.
What's with beta post like this? Its a mma fighting site and got sensetive post like this , dont even consider how this happened

What's with beta post like this? Its a mma fighting site and got sensetive post like this , dont even consider how this happened
I think it’s the whole assaulting a bouncer outside a strip club while he’s drunk and being caught on camera when he has kids. And the other incidents like the domestic/sexual abuse against his wife for example. I guess in your mind some people just aren’t alpha enough to handle that shit huh? What a joke no wonder you have dubs....

Lets talk now
Me and @BC are waiting for our apology
source.gif

Check their website I’m sure they have one just google it.
I don't think they've updated their website gallery in several years, seriously. They used to have Twitter too, but no idea if they update that either. They sold the land last year, so who knows if they'll relocate.

Sad, he has cte, I think he is going to just keep spiraling

Didn't think BJ could get any lower after watching this, but then I heard rumors that one of his 'friends' has got a video of him trying to do his party piece of hopping out of the pool like a frog, and simply bouncing off the side and sinking down to the bottom while everybody laughs. The 'friend' is hoping to sell the video to the highest bidder.

I was the biggest anti-Bj Penn fight fan back in the day. But I've softened to him over the years. Regardless of what I thought about him at the time, I've realized that he has played a huge part in so many of my favorite moments as a mma fan. I've hated BJ with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns...but when it was clear that he was flaming out, I was saddened to lose such a onetime worthy adversary.

As a confirmed "hater"...I take no joy in what BJ is going through right now.

Back