BJ PENN fights Bouncer at strip club. cops called.

BJ's friends being unable or unwilling to stop BJ, and then not really defending him after eating punches from a second attacker is interesting.

BJ's friends being unable or unwilling to stop BJ, and then not really defending him after eating punches from a second attacker is interesting.
Looks like very low interest in the fight. No one cared, how sad

Why you dont wanna go to ground in street fight. Hawaii(particularly big island) is full of these "honor fights". Why the other dude who hit BJ a few times was hit himself by the other bouncer. They wanted it to be settled mano a mano. If this fight had been in LA or Chicago or ANYWHERE on the mainlland, BJ woulda been hit in the head with a pipe, bottle or cowboy booted across head. SAD. Sad to see BJ doing this. Sad to see BJ in strip club at 40 with a beautiful(ex) wife and kids at home. Sad to see him like this. But saddest thing is how he couldnt break bouncer's headlock on him for days and that weak ass mount.
I kinda wish the west coast was more like that

Nobody fights anymore it's all weapons and numbers bullshit

Not that I'd go hunting for a fight but it'd be nice to know if it went down, u don't have to battle some crazy drunk motherfuckers with weapons

Bj has always a been known to be a little punchy. It's not really breaking news, what's breaking news is this dude still doing this after being a father & role model. All the times I ran into him in Oahu he seemed pretty normal, but a few of my co workers has said in brief encounters that he comes off as punchey & as they like to say "high maka maka."

It went to the ground? That’s not how you impress Dana.

At the end you can clearly hear B.J. in his drunkenness saying, “Fuck him, I’m going to kill him I’m going to kill him.” B.J really seems unstable now that he doesn’t have fighting. Didn’t his wife accuse him of being addicted to drugs and sexual assault not too long ago? Damn...
If hes drunk and angry thats the kinda shit ppl say.

Dana used to claim he really cared about this dude. Well he should prove it. Step in and get him some help. Stop booking him fights and get him some actual help. Dude is fucked up.
Maybe he tried and who knows how that went. Cant help someone who dont want it. Its not like the dude aint got money. Hes just struggling to cope w things not coming easy to him anymore.

Considering BJ is supposed to be a legend in Hawaii I find it hard to believe anybody would purposely try to fuck with him first. Especially a sober, bouncer that’s making minimum wage and there to prevent/stop shit from happening not start it.

Just another incident to add to the popular belief of BJ being a dick
Guys being legends in fighting get fucked w even more sometimes. Esp if their a past their prime drunk bald head cabbage patch tippy toe manlet.

Despite his occasional dialogues with extra terrestrial life,gsp has managed a way better retirement than hughes and penn. So far.

Back