Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

All of the coins in my alt fund can be found on Coinbase.

I'll update my list this weekend.

What does this say about bitcoin, altcoins and cryptocurrencies in general? Does this have anything to do with the ongoing inflation problem in the U.S. and other countries around the world? Is bitcoin in a bubble again?

My belief is we are at the very beginning of a new eonomic paradigm which will include digital currencies like bitcoin. I expect many of the traditional paper currencies to fail during this shift since they don't qualify as money (no store of value). As the public realize there are important qualities in currency that make them valuable, the change will start to pick up speed. I think in the next 5 years it will be clear to most that this change is underway.

Thoughts?
It will go really high, drop massively and a bunch of people will sell it on either side. It sounds cool but in the end it's only worth what people will pay for it.

It will go really high, drop massively and a bunch of people will sell it on either side. It sounds cool but in the end it's only worth what people will pay for it.
Unfortunately for some they are looking in the wrong direction. It's the dollar and the current currency system that is in big trouble. Bitcoin is one way to protect yourself from what is happening. It is part of the solution to a huge problem in the world today.

Last edited:
Reactions: N13
Unfortunately for some they are looking in the wrong direction. It's the dollar and the current currency system that is in big trouble. Bitcoin is one way to protect yourself from what is happening. It part of the solution to a huge problem in the world today.

The market has closed with bitcoin at $70,883. The ETFs are locked out until Monday morning. I wonder what is going to happen over the 3 day weekend?

Since this is a holiday weekend, I'm going to update my alt coin fund today with some bonus features. I'm not a financial advisor, but I have spent many hours researching these coin choices...

Crypto coins by market cap. Monthly returns.

Ethereum..................................................6.9%
Solana…….................................................71.17%
Avalanche……...........................................40.75%
Chainlink..................................................-0.25%
Internet Computer...................................43.06%
Near Protocol..........................................74.62%
Stacks......................................................12.95%
Render......................................................43.39%
Immutable X.............................................-10.77%
Hedera......................................................2.56%
Fetch.ai.....................................................195.81%
Celestia.....................................................-13.03%
Sei…….........................................................0.95%
Quant.........................................................26.52%
Ribbon finance..........................................114.75%
Ondo..........................................................109.14%
Akash Network.........................................16.11%
AIOZ...........................................................182.64%
Oasis Network..........................................0.90%
Osmosis....................................................-14.31%
Echelon Prime...........................................86.54%
Superverse................................................11.34%
Aerodrome finance..................................1,335.25%. !!!!!
Zetachain...................................................-16.7%
OriginTrail..................................................13.77%
LCX.............................................................44.4%
Goldfinch....................................................181.89%
Velodrome Finance...................................440.86%
Arcblock....................................................7.02%
Maple.........................................................67.65%
Pangolin....................................................-8.41%
Aavegotchi................................................51.08%

I can't complain.

50% in a month? People never learn

I really need to buy some after the next crash. I thought that surely it was over after that last big one

It is worth zero, and 90% of it is in the hands of institutional investors. When their data mining tells them the majority of new holders have your attitude, they'll pull the rug out and leave you holding the bag.

Do not simply buy the biggest gainers on my list because some of them already had their run.

Past performance is no indication of the future of these coins. It could turn out that my "losers" will be the biggest gainers this month.

Buy the dips, take profits on the Ups.

It is worth zero, and 90% of it is in the hands of institutional investors. When their data mining tells them the majority of new holders have your attitude, they'll pull the rug out and leave you holding the bag.
Crypto is not for you. Stay away.

lol ikr, it is for authoritarians who want a better way of tracking every purchase you make.
No, bitcoin is decentralized. Nobody can fuck with it.

I think you are thinking about Central Bank Digital Currencies. That shit is to be resisted at all costs.

Unfortunately for some they are looking in the wrong direction. It's the dollar and the current currency system that is in big trouble. Bitcoin is one way to protect yourself from what is happening. It is part of the solution to a huge problem in the world today.
Did I just see your name in an Archetype video?

lol

Purchasing power of individual dollar has gone down, sure, but wages have gone up exponentially.

You might have been able to buy more with a single dollar in 1900, but you only made $450 a year.

Adjusted for inflation, your annual wage would be $14,000. The median wage today is over $65,000. So while it's true the dollar may be worth 97% less compared to 1900, you're also making over 400% more per year.

That pesky TAX portion you forgot about. Stay in school kids.

I mean, all transactions are taxed, including bitcoin now, which kind of was the whole point at first.
Correct mang.

Understanding the tax consequences of crypto is very important. Not knowing can lead to all kinds of problems like an IRS audit.

Even converting one coin for another is a taxable event.

All of the coins in my alt fund can be found on Coinbase.

I'll update my list this weekend.

Indeed, my biggest bag- abt was pennies a less than a yr ago @ .08
now 2$

If you only invested 5k where would you be
Whales buying 100k

Reactions: N13
Bitcoin holding steady around 71k.

ETFs open for business at 9:30 am.

I'm expecting a big week, new all time high.

That pesky TAX portion you forgot about. Stay in school kids.
People still make a lot more, though. Despite taxes.
I'm all for you guys gambling with crypto and trying out new techs but the whole "the dollar has dropped 99% in value" is meaningless except if you save money by stacking dollar bills under your bed.
If you save your money by buying a diversified stock portfolio, property, bonds etc you are not losing purchasing power in the long run.

Back