Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

People just love their Ponzi schemes, but usually they try to change the name of the scheme after it blows up.

It’s dead as a store of value.
Incorrect......

Since 2000........

DJIA....... up 259%
Gold.........up 673%

I expect gold to outperform the Dow and housing moving forward. This century will be a century of quality assets that protect against inflation. Gold, Silver and Bitcoin will be towards the top. I expect housing to be the worst performing of the 'traditional' assets people invest in to protect against inflation. Stocks will do ok but I expect gold to outperform most. As you know, I love bitcoin as well.

Incorrect......

Since 2000........

DJIA....... up 259%
Gold.........up 673%

I expect gold to outperform the Dow and housing moving forward. This century will be a century of quality assets that protect against inflation. Gold, Silver and Bitcoin will be towards the top. I expect housing to be the worst performing of the 'traditional' assets people invest in to protect against inflation. Stocks will do ok but I expect gold to outperform most. As you know, I love bitcoin as well.
yeah and 100% for gold versus 290% for DJIA since 2010.

Gold is dying.

It will continue to die.

Gold is dying.

It will continue to die.

Shouldn’t gold get more valuable the deeper into the “computer age” that we go, for its usefulness in electronics? Or does that not correlate to its stock value?

Shouldn’t gold get more valuable the deeper into the “computer age” that we go, for its usefulness in electronics? Or does that not correlate to its stock value?
Naa.

People like to talk about the use of gold in electronics but it’s the store of value use which gives it its price.

That will continue to dwindle as Bitcoin goes up

I would look to Central Bank buying and inflation rates more than electronics.

Gold is dying.

It will continue to die.
Inflation will eventually take it's toll and cut into profits. The Dow stocks will underperform moving forward. Gold will do well in these high inflation times. It might not be every year and gold could have 5 or even 10 year quiet times. There are other factors for that which is a longer conversation.

Last edited:
I would look to Central Bank buying and inflation rates more than electronics.

Inflation will eventually take it's toll and cut into profits. The Dow stocks will underperform moving forward. Gold will do well in these high inflation times. It might not be every year and gold could have 5 or even 10 year quiet times. There are other factors for that which is a longer conversation.
Did you delete your post explaining your situation? I was thinking about sharing mine. It's similar to yours. I'm 58, my son graduates from Penn St in 2 months. My daughter starts in 3 years. I'll be ready by then. Gold and silver are used to provide safety. Crypto to grow.

Did you delete your post explaining your situation? I was thinking about sharing mine. It's similar to yours. I'm 58, my son graduates from Penn St in 2 months. My daughter starts in 3 years. I'll be ready by then. Gold and silver are used to provide safety. Crypto to grow.
Yes, I deleted a bit of it. I've owned gold and silver for over 20 years. Silver was 4.50 an ounce when I started buying and gold was between 300-350. The idea that it's dead is one I don't agree with. I think Bitcoin is awesome and grateful to be a part of the crypto world. I'm only involved with Bitcoin thanks to my work in precious metals and books by Mises, Hayek, Hazlitt, Friedman and Rothbard among others.

Here is Milton Friedman predicting Bitcoin back in 1999.

Reactions: N13
@Eric Silva 2.0

When I was in college, I was taught the Milton way.

Over the next two years, I think gold can 2-4X and silver can do a 5-7X. Timing is everything. I'll know by activity in the bond market.

@Eric Silva 2.0

When I was in college, I was taught the Milton way.

Over the next two years, I think gold can 2-4X and silver can do a 5-7X. Timing is everything. I'll know by activity in the bond market.
There is basically no chance that it even hits 3k over the next 5-7 years.

There is basically no chance that it even hits 3k over the next 5-7 years.
Let's see how it plays out. When we have a bond default, money will flow into commodities. Crypto is already benefiting.

Again, I use the physical metals to preserve wealth. Crypto is for wealth accumulation.

Net outflows for 5 consecutive days from the ETFs. more specifically, it is GBTC still hemorrhaging coins. They've already lost about 50% of their Coins.

all others, modest inflows.

Net outflows for 5 consecutive days from the ETFs. more specifically, it is GBTC still hemorrhaging coins. They've already lost about 50% of their Coins.

Definitely is a lull. Totally expected.

The reason why the Greyscale ETF is selling bitcoin is because people are selling Greyscale due to the higher fees in comparison to the other ETFs.

Greyscale charges a 1.5% fee. The others charge .25%.

Eventually Greyscale will find the balance and the mass selling will be over. Then there will be a supply shock driving the bitcoin price higher.

When will this happen? Could be this week. HUGE!

Greyscale is also working to change their fee structure.

The reason why the Greyscale ETF is selling bitcoin is because people are selling Greyscale due to the higher fees in comparison to the other ETFs.

Greyscale charges a 1.5% fee. The others charge .25%.

Eventually Greyscale will find the balance and the mass selling will be over. Then there will be a supply shock driving the bitcoin price higher.

When will this happen? Could be this week. HUGE!

Greyscale is also working to change their fee structure.
Head of Grayscale basically saying that fees will come down soon

Either way though, the gbtc bleeding will stop either because of considerably lower rates or because gbtc will be completely drained of their coins. Took them like 2 months to get drained of half their stack? What another few months of sideways trading? More time to stack as cheap as possible.

• Love
Head of Grayscale basically saying that fees will come down soon

Either way though, the gbtc bleeding will stop either because of considerably lower rates or because gbtc will be completely drained of their coins. Took them like 2 months to get drained of half their stack? What another few months of sideways trading? More time to stack as cheap as possible.
I'm holding my bitcoin and adding to my alts on the dip. Going very well. My alt fund is up, can't wait to see what happens when the sideways yield to the bulls.

Lol at anyone buying gold in 2024. Gold is something people in the middle ages cared for.
You should invest in crypto, semiconductor and tech stocks. You know, stuff that is actually important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back