Bisping's resolutions: fight Anderson Silva, not

If he can beat Vitor, he deserves it...BUT, I really don't have much interest in seeing Bisping/Silva. It would be hilarious if he won by a lacklustered decision and Dana decides not to give him his title shot.

Bisping's sense of entitlement pisses me off. He was on insideMMA going on and on about his "long overdue titleshot." At which point did you earn a title shot? Never. He doesn't even deserve it with a win over Vitor, something I don't think he can do anyways. And I get the feeling that after Vitor knocks his ass out, Bisping's going to somehow find someway to skew it like he still deserves a title shot.

Bisping isn't good enough to have a realistic chance of winning a big enough fight to get a title shot, so it's all fantasy for him.

You say this like all the title shots in the UFC are just won by the greatest fighters.

It is mostly about $

I want Bisping to win, simply because Anderson beating the hell out of him would be so satisfying to watch.

came in to say this even though I like Bisping unlike the rest of you

i can't wait to see him get ktfo!!

I agree with all of that.

There is no way shape or form he has earned a title shot.

The only case for him getting a shot is "he's been around a while".

He Never wins the big fights, it's funnier reading on sherdog how he deserves a shot. Lol

That is how absurd Anderson fans are on this topic.

The two reasons you hear are 'he has been around a while' and ' he has only lost to top comp'.

So then it follows that even in a loss to Vitor he has only been around LONGER, and only lost to even more top comp and therefore in a loss to Vitor is even more deserving of a title shot.

I'm not trying to imply or paint anything.

The facts of the matter are Vitor asked Weidman if he wanted to fight. Weidman said no.

And you are making up all this BS about the UFC trying to set up a fight between Silva/Weidman that Anderson is somehow scared to take.

I can post a video of Dana FUCKING White telling all the press right in front of him that the UFC hadn't offered Anderson Silva any fights because Anderson let them know he wanted the rest of the year off after finishing the strong wrestler Chael Sonnen for the second time.

look, no one cares about your stupid little games. You are not trying to fool a judge in a court room by presenting and spinning things, we all know the facts.

Weidman was named the #1 contender by the UFC.

The UFC contacted Anderson's camp to see if they would accept a Weidman fight if formally offered.

Jorge Guimaraes (Anderson's manager talks honestly about the UFC offer to fight Weidman)

AH: Has the UFC asked you or Anderson to fight Chris Weidman next?

JG: Yeah, they mentioned it, but we don

I think that other fighters are pretty respectful of their own. Certainly not like xenophobic scum you find on sherdog.

Also, I think Mike has it tough against Vitor, though if he does win then he's right to think that he deserves his shot.

When he said "ain't gonna fall down like these other bums" I think he's on about people who have crumbled fighting Anderson simply BECAUSE they were fighting Anderson. I don't think it was directed at anyone in particular. But then that is me looking at it with a rational and logical head...

Yeah, from Newcastle. You're CLEARLY looking at it with a logical head...down a certain overrated fighter's jock.

He called them "bums", Logun, "BUMS". What part of your thick British ale-infused skull doesn't see that?

Your boy is an a-hole. And I look forward to watching Vitor finish what Wand started with that big mouth full of glass.

Anderson is GOAT

no anderson is a puppy
dog-chair-pull.gif

EDIT:if i knew how to shoop i would put ando's face on the puppy and chaels on the dude

Yeah, from Newcastle. You're CLEARLY looking at it with a logical head...down a certain overrated fighter's jock.

He called them "bums", Logun, "BUMS". What part of your thick British ale-infused skull doesn't see that?

Your boy is an a-hole. And I look forward to watching Vitor finish what Wand started with that big mouth full of glass.

Wand didn't even hurt him Lol Bisping been knocked out once by the hand of god and he has a glass jaw..... How many times has Vitor been KO'd and finished?

You sir are an idiot.... Hell the count has been finished once.... And you think he isn't durable? I am dumbfounded by you're blatant **** eyed optimism of victors chances.

Bisping is gonna pick him apart.

What I love about Bisping and you cannot deny is his willingness to fight ANYBODY in order to get his title shot.

He isn't turning down Belfort like some others then whining about not getting his shot,

He is willing to put in the work to get what he wants.

Love him or hate him, you cannot deny he will fight absolutely anyone who asks, unlike some others in the MW division.

Who wouldn't want to advance their career?

Bisping is a terrifying beast.

He will walk through these 2 brazillians, just likes hes walked through everyone else.

#BISPING2013undefeatedundisputed

<{hmmm}>

By gawd wtf happen to the MW division.

Back