Bisping's resolutions: fight Anderson Silva, not

Belfort asked to fight Weidman, Weidman said no thanks, I'm #1 contender right now.

Edit: And it was Vitor asking, not something the UFC was trying to put together,

Thats too bad, because I think Weidman would have beat Belfort with his wrestling.

He may have to fight Belfort considering what could happen after he comes back from his injury.

Lol @ deserved title shot. This would be the only time he's ever potentially deserved a shot, and even if he wins there's at least one or two guys that deserve it more than him.

No matter what, Anderson would clown him.

If Bisping loses to Vitor, which he likely will, I don't ever see him getting a title shot. It's now or never for him IMO.

Don't agree.

Right now the Anderson fans saying Bisping deserves a shot over Weidman do so based on quality of his losses. They cite Chael and Rashad and say those losses > Weidman wins.

So if Bisping loses to Vitor he will just add another quality loss to his resume that would put him even further ahead of Weidman if you follow that logic. And I guarantee you that argument will continue to be made.

Lol @ deserved title shot. This would be the only time he's ever potentially deserved a shot, and even if he wins there's at least one or two guys that deserve it more than him.

No matter what, Anderson would clown him.

You're probably right.

But with the direction the UFC is going, should Bisping beat Belfort in Brazil, Silva v Bisping in the UK would sell like a motherfucker.

If Bisping beats Anderson he'll be the #1 p4p fighter in the world lol

Those are mutually exclusive things, though. You can't have both.

You're probably right.

But with the direction the UFC is going, should Bisping beat Belfort in Brazil, Silva v Bisping in the UK would sell like a motherfucker.

No doubt about it. And the UK deserves a big name title fight type of card at this point. It seems they always get somewhat mediocre cards because the the UFC wants to put as many UK fighters on there as possible.

I would love to see Silva/Bisping take place in the UK. I don't see Mike wining but there would be some good energy behind the fight.

Would like to see Bisping win just caused I feel bad for the guy. It'd be nice to see him get his title shot, no matter how badly Silva would decimate him.

Agreed.

Bisping catches a lot of shit around here, but he's paid his dues. Rooting for Bisping in this one, because the guy has busted his ass for a long time without seeing a title shot.

Who turned down Belfort?

Let me answer that for you like the typical Anderson hugger trying to discredit Weidman.

'Weidman did'.

You see Weidman was named the #1 contender and the UFC was trying to set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva. VItor is no idiot and in an attempt to promote himself and derail Weidman he sent him a twitter challenge to fight him instead of Anderson. Weidman said he was not interested as he was looking for a title fight.

Anderson huggers and those terrified of Weidman use that to try and diminish Weidman's character as someone who is ducking Vitor.

It would be like the UFC trying to put together Diaz/GSP and Hendricks calling out Nick on twitter and Nick saying 'ok lets do it Hendricks'. We would all call Nick an idiot and yet some how Weidman is painted as ducking for not doing it.

Honestly Anderson fans are the absolute worst.

This is generally the point in Bisping's career where he gets near the top of the pecking order and loses.

No doubt about it. And the UK deserves a big name title fight type of card at this point. It seems they always get somewhat mediocre cards because the the UFC wants to put as many UK fighters on there as possible.

I would love to see Silva/Bisping take place in the UK. I don't see Mike wining but there would be some good energy behind the fight.

Agreed. And Silva has said he wants the fight in England. And jiw we can see who the linear MW/LHW Cage Rage champ is ;)

In fact, should this fight happen in England, I would absolutely make the trip across the pond. London is without question one of the greatest cities in the world.

Let me answer that for you like the typical Anderson hugger trying to discredit Weidman.

'Weidman did'.

You see Weidman was named the #1 contender and the UFC was trying to set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva. VItor is no idiot and in an attempt to promote himself and derail Weidman he sent him a twitter challenge to fight him instead of Anderson. Weidman said he was not interested as he was looking for a title fight.

Anderson huggers and those terrified of Weidman use that to try and diminish Weidman's character as someone who is ducking Vitor.

It would be like the UFC trying to put together Diaz/GSP and Hendricks calling out Nick on twitter and Nick saying 'ok lets do it Hendricks'. We would all call Nick an idiot and yet some how Weidman is painted as ducking for not doing it.

Honestly Anderson fans are the absolute worst.

You've got to have some deficiency to believe Anderson fans are scared of Weidman.

I, as an Anderson fan, want to see the fight to watch all of you clowns say "Weidman wasn't that good anyway" after Anderson crushes him within two rounds.

Lol. I qualified my statement with "allegedly" AND I'm a huge Weidman fan.

So the only place I'm going is Rational-Land, population 1.

You are usually one of the more sane Anderson fans (and posters in general) I will give you that.

But still we all know why you guys keep repeating that Weidman ducked Vitor, even if you qualify it later, and that is because the more it is repeated the more other posters buy into it as truth. Both you and Jack know it is not true but that will not keep you from repeating it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back