Bisping wins by KO is +800

I don't think there's any evidence of that. He got smashed with a monster of a left hook that would have KO'd anyone then hopped in the ring again 5 months later. That kind of brutal KO deserves a year long layoff or else you see guys go down from small shots like the one in the clinch. Ask Manny Pacquiao.
Manny stepped into a counter that wasnt a small shot lol

I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?
LOL you are throwing money away

...and easily dropped in his next fight..
By "easily" you mean punched really hard in the jaw by the same hitter who KO'd him before right?

And by "dropped" you mean not KO'd, and fought into the next round?

Until his leg asploded?

LOL you are throwing money away

I asked if anyone is ballsy enough to bet on Bisping...

I'm betting on Silva. :D

By "easily" you mean punched really hard in the jaw by the same hitter who KO'd him before right?

Until his leg asploded?

He probably would have gotten KO'd though.

That was a shell of Silva's former self in the 2nd Weidman fight. He actually looked scared to fight Weidman again.

I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?

Based on what? He took a shot from Weidman, a legit LHW right on the chin. There is nothing to show his chin is gone

Manny stepped into a counter that wasnt a small shot lol

I'm referring to Manny taking a very long layoff after the Marquez knockout. His chin has been just fine after that knockout because he let himself fully recover from it.

Bisping has pillow fists but he still managed to get 15 wins (56%) by KO.

Better than Nick's 13 KOs at 50%.
I think you need to learn the difference between a tko and a ko hahaahah bisping doesn't have 15 kos lol he has 2

I don't think that's clear at all. He got KO'd one time.

This. Nick KO'd Robbie years ago...does the current WW champ have a "gone" chin? He sure has taken bombs since he was KO'd (Manhoof, 70% guy, Rory, Carlos, etc).

Last edited:

Until his leg asploded?

This. Nick KO'd Robbie years...does the current WW champ have a "gone" chin? He sure has taken bombs since he was KO'd (Manhoof, 70% guy, Rory, Carlos, etc).
I get a headache & my legs start hurting at the same time when I think about Robbie vs. Manhoef

also my eye starts bleeding blood

i think bisping will win but by decision

Mr. technically that's a big technically there's a big difference between the two hahahah.

Not really since we're talking about betting here and every single bookie on the internet has it listed as fighter wins by KO/TKO...

Last edited:

No, I didnt mean that. I meant that relatively weak punch from akward position Weidman landed on Silvas ear/side of the head while they were clinching. That punch which most people thought wouldnt have dropped Silva in his prime.

More importantly, when you consider the fact that Silva is almost 41 years old and has almost a 20 year of professional fighting career behind him, it is easier to make an argument that his ability to absorb significant strikes is likely diminished from what it once was, than an argument that it isnt. You should be able to understand that even without him getting KOd by Weidman.

Bisping by tko/KO/DQ +800 is likely a profitable bet in a long run and you should see that if you understand anything about sportsbetting and the match up.

who has bisping ko before ? lol does he even have 1 in the ufc let alone koing Anderson silva lol

He has KO'ed Cung Le, Mayhem, Jorge Rivera, and he started his UFC career with quite a few KO's. Bisping is a Strikeforce level champion and a tried and true gatekeeper in the UFC. Will he beat Silva? Maybe. By KO? He has a chance.

that relatively weak punch
Weidman throwing mean & nasty in the clinch, and landing right on the button at the hinge of the jaw is not a 'weak punch'. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one I guess.

UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif

Bisping by tko/KO/DQ +800 is likely a profitable bet in a long run if you understand anything about sportsbetting and the match up.
Whatever you say expert, just don't blame me if you lose the mortgage on that one. :)

Back