Bisping wins by KO is +800

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?

Last edited:
What website and does tko count?

That's definitely worth a shot.

I desperately want to see Silva win this one though.

Bisping doesn't hit like Weidman.

And even that shot from Weidman was just perfectly placed.

Don't throw your money away.

I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?
who has bisping ko before ? lol does he even have 1 in the ufc let alone koing Anderson silva lol

Bisping doesn't hit like Weidman.

And even that shot from Weidman was just perfectly placed.

Don't throw your money away.

He doesn't have to if Silva's chin is shot like some of the other fighters in the past.

It's pretty clear Silva doesn't have an iron chin anymore after all these hard sparring sessions and fights.

IMO, Anderson's chin problems in the second Weidman fight were due to not taking an extended break after a horrible KO. He's only fought once since breaking his leg so I have faith that his chin holds up against anything Michael lands. He's had time to recover.

He doesn't have to if Silva's chin is shot like some of the other fighters in the past.

It's pretty clear Silva doesn't have an iron chin anymore after all these hard sparring sessions and fights.
I don't think that's clear at all. He got KO'd one time.

I don't think there's any evidence of that. He got smashed with a monster of a left hook that would have KO'd anyone then hopped in the ring again 5 months later. That kind of brutal KO deserves a year long layoff or else you see guys go down from small shots like the one in the clinch. Ask Manny Pacquiao.

Silva is done imo.....I would take the bet if it was any other fighter except Bisping. I honestly dont think Bisping would even ko me in a standup fight

...is TS forgetting the soft, soft, Charming triple-ply fists that bisping possess? Come on bro! 2/10.

#sagebless

I'm in for $10. Rooting for bisping regardless. He has 9 tkos in the ufc.

Silva is done imo.....I would take the bet if it was any other fighter except Bisping. I honestly dont think Bisping would even ko me in a standup fight

...is TS forgetting the soft, soft, Charming triple-ply fists that bisping possess? Come on bro! 2/10.

#sagebless

Bisping has pillow fists but he still managed to get 15 wins (56%) by KO/TKO.

Better than Nick's 13 KO/TKO at 50%.

Last edited:
Back