Bisping wins by KO is +800

Not really since we're talking about betting here and every single bookie on the internet has it lasted as fighter wins by KO/TKO...
yes really lol maybe in your mind no bookie is saying bisping will win by ko when he has 2 kos in his whole career lol. Again you need to learn to difference between a ko and a tko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bisping won't throw a shot while moving forward. He'll be backpeddaling like crazy. This is throwing money away. Bisping is an accumulation striker who relies on cardio and his opponents gassing and/or not hitting back hard to win fights

Well, considering that most of Bisping's wins are TKOs, it could happen. Although i think that it's more likely that he wins a decision against Silva.

I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?
How many legit KOs does Bisping have? Couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. But loud as a motor bike.

If Bisping wins it's probably going to be by UD

It's certainly plausible seeing as how Silva's chin has looked against Chael/Weidman I & II, but unless Silva's body has fallen apart, I don't see Bisping winning. After the Weidman fight he definitely has dropped the clown around act and plays it very safe, like against Diaz. I just don't see Bisping winning, but I also wanna see him KTFO'd for being an ass.

who has bisping ko before ? lol does he even have 1 in the ufc let alone koing Anderson silva lol
He's gotten a bunch of TKOs and honestly he knows that's his best chance. I believe he's said that Silva hasn't faced anyone with his level of volume because he can't exactly brag about KO power. Still he's wrong since Chael landed 300 punches on Silva before getting submitted so he has faced a volume striker in a sense.

Bisping has pillow fists but he still managed to get 15 wins (56%) by KO.

Better than Nick's 13 KOs at 50%.
None of them are real ko's. None.

They are him out cardioing his opponents until they get tired of being massaged by his hands and just slowly sink to the floor while he throws multiple phantom knees to the air in front of their stomach.

Inb4 the the pic where he cut up an old retired movie actor.

He's gotten a bunch of TKOs and honestly he knows that's his best chance. I believe he's said that Silva hasn't faced anyone with his level of volume because he can't exactly brag about KO power. Still he's wrong since Chael landed 300 punches on Silva before getting submitted so he has faced a volume striker in a sense.

300 "punches" :D

anderson_silva_v_4piyo5fi-1.gif

Surprised they're not higher. Odds of Bisping KOing Anderson are about zero.

None of them are real ko's. None.

They are him out cardioing his opponents until they get tired of being massaged by his hands and just slowly sink to the floor while he throws multiple phantom knees to the air in front of their stomach.

Inb4 the the pic where he cut up an old retired movie actor.

Haha that's a good one.

yes really lol maybe in your mind no bookie is saying bisping will win by ko when he has 2 kos in his whole career lol. Again you need to learn to difference between a ko and a tko.
Your level of "intelligence", it hurts my brain. "lol"

Sounds like a value bet to me. Lots of unknown in this fight. If Anderson is clean the first time in his career he might gas horrible by the 4th round. His chin could also be shot or he got old.

But of course he could also go back into the matrix and K.O Bisping in spectacular fashion inside 2.

There's no point in arguing what is and isn't a "real" ko. Everyone knows there's a fucking difference but as far as betting goes a tko and a ko ARE the same bet. U bet on a ko you still win all the same if it's a tko or if he goes out cold. So why is the "real ko" point even trying to be made in this thread? Fuckin tardationism.

Haha that's a good one.
I always laugh when Goldie or Rogan read out his KO percentage and they show him acupuncturing people until they just want to leave the Octagon. They replay the same flurries of harmless knees and shots of him wading forward chiaing to pitty pat punches.

Its always awkward.

Back