Bisping wins by KO is +800

he doesn't have 1 ufc victory by ko lol there's a difference between ko and tko lol.

In betting sense there is no difference at all.

Sorry if I made your post look stupid.

The dudes in this thread that are like "KO IS NOT SAME AS TKO BRO LOL" have to be trolling..

That bet doesn't seem too crazy for me because I have a bad feeling about this fight.. but I sure hell won't be betting on anything.

I don't think that's clear at all. He got KO'd one time.

He got flash KO'd in second fight.

UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1b-400-sg.gif

Bisping has as close to a zero chance as is possible of winning via 1 shot ko. He may win via accumulation of punches though.

I think Bisping landing a big shot and getting a KO is the only way he wins. Silva is 40 and he doesn't take a punch as good as he used to.

Pillow fisted Chael manged to drop him once or twice.

Anyone ballsy enough to bet money on Silva being washed up and getting KO'd by Bisping?

Well its a pie in the sky task for Bisping, so +800 is pretty weak. Much more willing to bet on Bisping winning by DEC.

Well its a pie in the sky task for Bisping, so +800 is pretty weak. Much more willing to bet on Bisping winning by DEC.

I don't see how Bisping can outpoint Silva considering his striking level isn't anywhere near Silva's and not that much different from Nick's.

Also it's only +443 so not really worth it.

I don't see how Bisping can outpoint Silva considering his striking level isn't anywhere near Silva's and not that much different from Nick's.

I am aware of all that,

Just saying if you have to put money on Bisping, a KO would have to be something like +2000 for me...a DEC would be his only possible way to win, as unlikely as even that is for the odds.

If bisping KO's silva I'll shoop his face on Miesha for a month and use that for my avatar.

Like that'll happen.....

I cannot see it happening because Silva hasn't got a glass chin. I would say Bisping doesn't hit much harder than Diaz, and Diaz never "hurt" "Washed up" Silva.

It might be worth $6-10, if you won't miss it.

Remember when Chael outpounted Silva?

Remember when Chael outpounted Silva?

No. I remember him getting submitted and failing the drug test then getting KO'd in the rematch though.

GJ at comparing Bisping to Sonnen though. They totally fight the same way...

Bisping won't throw a shot while moving forward. He'll be backpeddaling like crazy. This is throwing money away. Bisping is an accumulation striker who relies on cardio and his opponents gassing and/or not hitting back hard to win fights

When have you ever known Anderson to walk anyone down for any significant amount of time?

Bisping will do what he does, Anderson will do what he does. What Bisping does is pour on volume, and what Anderson does is wait to counter.

Maybe I should've used a better word. But you get the point

Your point being lesser known/not as accomplished? I don't really see how that nullifies the fact that he beat them to the point that the Ref intervened. They weren't cans or bums. They were legit fighters at one time or another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back