Bisping winning fight with eye poke ,Koscheck notorious eye poking, double standard

I agree that Rampage also should have been disciplined.

I don't really get the Bisping reference, in terms of the eye poke, though. The referee determined that it was accidental, so they went to the score cards. Had it happened in the first round, it'd have been a NC. But it happened in the 3rd so it went to the cards. Had the ref determined it was intentional, it would have been a DQ.

I do think Bisping should have been DQed for the knee on Rivera, though. It was obviously illegal and obviously intentional, and Rivera had no business continuing that fight.

Rivera could have said he can't continue and would have won by DQ. Instead he chose to fight on and try and win legitimately . It was his decision.

Lol... People complain about white belt threads. Ts doesn't even know the rules of the sport

Yup, and even the H bomb (although I loved to see it) was kind of BS. I'm not so much defending Paul Harris, but maybe the other intentionally unsportsmanlike players should at least have some light shown on them.

TS makes a good point "being blind is ok but torn ligament isn't" I mean, it's quite clear bisping threw that left with an open fist. Clearly intentional. Rampage knew Wanderlei was out, hit him anyway.

It's complete bullshit

That's what I mean.

You get it, it's horses for courses.

Now every time a guy KO's his opponent & then continually hits them when they are KO'd, they should be cut.

That's the precedent Dana has set himself up with.

Lol... People complain about white belt threads. Ts doesn't even know the rules of the sport

Lol how often someone eye poke's 20 seconds before end of the fight and GUY CAN'T continue then fight goes to scorecards. now tell me another example other than Bisping vs Belcher, i can't remember any SORRY. you are so genius that you know every single rule, and history of every fight in UFC you should tell me...

Yes i'd rather be in Pierce place with healthly knee after Palhares cranked it on purpose than in Belcher's place when Bisping eye poke was not on purpose.

IF someone ever tries to shot me and he misses i will be OK but when someone kills me in car accident not on purpose i won't be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back