Bisping winning fight with eye poke ,Koscheck notorious eye poking, double standard

It's a good thread dude, TS makes a point.

Besides, we can't all be silver belts like you, some of us have the matter of living to attend to.

So because those guys got away with breaking the rules we should just stop enforcing them altogether?

i don't know reason for throwing left hook with open fist right to eyees.

Bones is good example too with open fist, just wait till he seriously injures someone.

Watch the actual fight. Bisping throws the punch at the same time Belcher throws a punch, Bisping backs away as he steps back, he face was even turned away from Belcher he couldn't see him at the time so if it was intentional Bisping must have mutant powers. It happens alot fighters trying to turn punches into pushes as they try and back away.

This is desperate attempt Palhares is a dirty fighter who likes to hurt people. Bisping is no saint and his Rivera fight was a one off thing with some really bad blood where Rivera had attacked one of his friends in a hotel and caused his wife and son to get harrassed, it's not something that happened fight after fight after fight.

LOL, wut?

Why would it be a NC?

It wasn't on purpose. Why would Bisping poke him in the eye on purpose when he had been shitkicking him badly for 14.5 minutes?

Did you even think before you posted this?

This is a whitebelt thread.

lol why would it be DC?

because BISPING INJURED BELCHER WITH EYE POKE AND HE COULDN't fight anymoree.

Wow i have never heard about that rule in UFC soo if someone poke me in the eye i can go full eye poke mode on him and throw full power left hook with open fist?

Maybe Palhares knee bar wasn't intentional too maybe he's mentally off just like maybe Bisping eye poke wasn't intentional

Soo Rivera talked shit on Bisping and he was allowed. ok.

Wasn't Pierce talkng shit to Palhares before fight?

Good god. First off Bisping got poked first, secondly Bisping looks like he did it on purpose? He was winning easily, he kicked the shit out of Belcher why would he risk disqualification or a NC when he has an easy 3-0 win?

Honestly if you can't see the difference between two fighters BOTH catching each other with accidental eye pokes compare to someone constantly both in training and fights holding submissions too long then you're a lost cause.

PALHARES ADVOCATES:
Please read above and post rebuttal. I really wanna hear how you defend this.

Watch the actual fight. Bisping throws the punch at the same time Belcher throws a punch, Bisping backs away as he steps back, he face was even turned away from Belcher he couldn't see him at the time so if it was intentional Bisping must have mutant powers. It happens alot fighters trying to turn punches into pushes as they try and back away.

This is desperate attempt Palhares is a dirty fighter who likes to hurt people. Bisping is no saint and his Rivera fight was a one off thing with some really bad blood where Rivera had attacked one of his friends in a hotel and caused his wife and son to get harrassed, it's not something that happened fight after fight after fight.

Bisping and Rivera were both too personal in the leadup to the fight, but it doesn't matter. Hitting him in the head with a blatantly illegal knee (which I think should be legal, for the record) and spitting at his corner were completely inexcusable actions. They aren't thugs settling a beef in the Octagon. They are professional fighters going to work.

I don't remember anything shady in the Belcher fight, but I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning Costa vs. Boestch.

Pretty awful thread.
You are comparing an accidental eyepoke from Bisping to what Palhares did?
Wow.

Bisping injured Belcher with eye poke, won the fight . TOTAL ILLEGAL technique. Should be No contest even though it was 20 seconds to end.

763337480.gif

Kosheck is another notorious eye poker ,not only that he loves to fake that he got eye poked

funny_Josh_Koscheck_owwww.gif

Hendricks:
"He landed a lot because he poked my eye and I was seeing double for the first three mintues," said Hendricks. "I didn

Good god. First off Bisping got poked first, secondly Bisping looks like he did it on purpose? He was winning easily, he kicked the shit out of Belcher why would he risk disqualification or a NC when he has an easy 3-0 win?

Honestly if you can't see the difference between two fighters BOTH catching each other with accidental eye pokes compare to someone constantly both in training and fights holding submissions too long then you're a lost cause.

Palhares just left Murilo Bustamante to join Team Nogueira

If Palhares stayed with BTT ,he'd never tell anyone that Palhares is injuring training partners, Palhares isn't smartest and he isn't talkable ,he can't defend.

Murilo even said that Palhares argued with him that he needs to go full kill mode on training partners to prepare better for fights, well i read somewhere that CC was knocking his sparring partners out all the time, if you aren't ready for Palhares don't spar with him.

I could say same thing for Palhares that he wasn't trying to injure Pierce on purpose when he already won after Pierce tapped

Bisping injured Belcher with eye poke, won the fight . TOTAL ILLEGAL technique. Should be No contest even though it was 20 seconds to end.

763337480.gif

Kosheck is another notorious eye poker ,not only that he loves to fake that he got eye poked

Hendricks:
"He landed a lot because he poked my eye and I was seeing double for the first three mintues," said Hendricks. "I didn

Well TS if it makes you feel better... Bisping is on the shelf for a serious eye injury, Toquino is cut, Rampage is fighting Tito in an irrelevant battle of excuses and Kos got his eye socket crushed. You got your karma buddy.

lol why would it be DC?

because BISPING INJURED BELCHER WITH EYE POKE AND HE COULDN't fight anymoree.

The rules clearly state that it has to be an intentional foul. And it clearly wasn't intentional. Why would he intentionally poke him in the eye and risk losing a fight where he was shit stomping his opponent? DERP.

Do you even know the rules of the sport you are posting about? LOL

The rules clearly state that it has to be an intentional foul. And it clearly wasn't intentional. Why would he intentionally poke him in the eye and risk losing a fight where he was shit stomping his opponent? DERP.

Do you even know the rules of the sport you are posting about? LOL

who cares if it was intentional or not , it was ilegall and injured his opponent ,on other hand Palhares won with legal heel hook ,and it seems that Pierce knee is OK ,not even injured. How Palhares heel hook was worse than eye poke if there is no damage in Pierce knee?

who cares if it was intentional or not , it was ilegall and injured his opponent ,

The rules care, or do you think they just make them up as they go?

on other hand Palhares won with legal heel hook ,

Yes, he did. And nobody is trying to say it should be a no contest. Palhares was released for poor sportsmanship. Not once, not twice, not three times, not four times....

and it seems that Pierce knee is OK ,not even injured. How Palhares heel hook was worse than eye poke if there is no damage in Pierce knee?

Because Palhares intentionally tried to injure someone, and has done it before like 4-5 times, which is why he was released from his contract.

Do you even have a point? Or are you just rambling off at the mouth like a child?

Bisping looks like he did it on purpose btw.

Bisping hate disguised as a legitimate post..
Why would Bisping purposely poke Belcher, 20 seconds before the end, in a fight he was clearly dominating to risk possible DQ or NC?
Thats retarded, eye pokes happen, deal with it

Palhares on the other hand has been known to do that shit, if it was the first time he did it.. I'm sure he would have only got an a slap on the wrist

Last edited:
Gotta be another troll job. People can't be this dumb

763337480.gif

Hendricks:

Yeah, no one seems to remember Kos eyepoking Hendricks pretty bad in that first round. You could tell it really fucked with him and messed with his performance. I have no doubt in my mind that if it weren't for that eyepoke, he wouldn't easily won that first round.

Back