Bisping winning fight with eye poke ,Koscheck notorious eye poking, double standard

ali2013champ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping injured Belcher with eye poke, won the fight . TOTAL ILLEGAL technique. Should be No contest even though it was 20 seconds to end.

763337480.gif

Kosheck is another notorious eye poker ,not only that he loves to fake that he got eye poked

funny_Josh_Koscheck_owwww.gif

Hendricks:
"He landed a lot because he poked my eye and I was seeing double for the first three mintues," said Hendricks. "I didn’t see clearly again until the second round. So the first round I was trying to circle away and close one eye every so often so I could get a good fix on him and try to throw."

soo Kosheck is using eye pokes to win fights ,gets not even warning from UFC ,same goes for Bisping.

Now tell me , you rather end Blind with only one eye ,or get your knee cranked for one second too long? BY Perfectly legal HEEL Hook.

Bisping looks like he did it on purpose btw.

TS are you trying to day GSP poked Koscheck in the eye ?

If I had to choose, I would rather be able to walk on both my legs than see in both of my eyes.

TS are you trying to day GSP poked Koscheck in the eye ?

not maybe wrong gif, i'm trying to say that they keep dirty fighters like Kosheck or Bisping and drop Palhares who used legal technique to win

a brown belt posting a white belt level thread lulz

It's a good thread dude, TS makes a point.

Besides, we can't all be silver belts like you, some of us have the matter of living to attend to.

not maybe wrong gif, i'm trying to say that they keep dirty fighters like Kosheck or Bisping and drop Palhares who used legal technique to win

Yeah I know, it's complete BS Toquinho got cut.

& a guy like Rampage gets KoTN after continually hitting an unconscious Wanderlei.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

I love everyone's total inability/lack of will to remember that Belcher eyepoked Bisping earlier in the same damn fight.

Now tell me , you rather end Blind with only one eye ,or get your knee cranked for one second too long? BY Perfectly legal HEEL Hook.

Can you people really not figure out why people are so fucking up in arms about what Palhares did/continues to do? Really? Fucking morons.

No one has complained about the technique he uses

& a guy like Rampage gets KoTN after continually hitting an unconscious Wanderlei.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yup, and even the H bomb (although I loved to see it) was kind of BS. I'm not so much defending Paul Harris, but maybe the other intentionally unsportsmanlike players should at least have some light shown on them.

TS makes a good point "being blind is ok but torn ligament isn't" I mean, it's quite clear bisping threw that left with an open fist. Clearly intentional. Rampage knew Wanderlei was out, hit him anyway.

It's complete bullshit

I love everyone's total inability/lack of will to remember that Belcher eyepoked Bisping earlier in the same damn fight.

yep, and also that the fight was damned near over, with Bisping definitely poised to win. He didn't do it on purpose, risking a DQ in a fight that was basically over.

Koscheck is a douche, however.

It's not about who did what, it's about a double standard. It's not that it was Bisping, calm down. Replace Bisping with Blecher and you get the same argument.

*EDIT* Use Jon Jones as an example if you want.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

I agree that Rampage also should have been disciplined.

I don't really get the Bisping reference, in terms of the eye poke, though. The referee determined that it was accidental, so they went to the score cards. Had it happened in the first round, it'd have been a NC. But it happened in the 3rd so it went to the cards. Had the ref determined it was intentional, it would have been a DQ.

I do think Bisping should have been DQed for the knee on Rivera, though. It was obviously illegal and obviously intentional, and Rivera had no business continuing that fight.

I agree that Rampage also should have been disciplined.

I don't really get the Bisping reference, in terms of the eye poke, though. The referee determined that it was accidental, so they went to the score cards. Had it happened in the first round, it'd have been a NC. But it happened in the 3rd so it went to the cards. Had the ref determined it was intentional, it would have been a DQ.

I do think Bisping should have been DQed for the knee on Rivera, though. It was obviously illegal and obviously intentional, and Rivera had no business continuing that fight.

i don't know reason for throwing left hook with open fist right to eyees.

Bones is good example too with open fist, just wait till he seriously injures someone.

So many threads about "if this fighter got away with this, then why cut Palhares" instead of understanding that Palhares deserved to get cut. The other other fighters also should be disciplined, but just because something happened in the past and it wasn't disciplined doesn't mean you can never punish any fighter ever for anything.

Bisping injured Belcher with eye poke, won the fight . TOTAL ILLEGAL technique. Should be No contest even though it was 20 seconds to end.

LOL, wut?

Why would it be a NC?

It wasn't on purpose. Why would Bisping poke him in the eye on purpose when he had been shitkicking him badly for 14.5 minutes?

Did you even think before you posted this?

This is a whitebelt thread.

763337480.gif

Kosheck is another notorious eye poker ,not only that he loves to fake that he got eye poked

funny_Josh_Koscheck_owwww.gif

Hendricks:
"He landed a lot because he poked my eye and I was seeing double for the first three mintues," said Hendricks. "I didn

Don't forget this illegal knee vs. Rivera.

Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+3.gif

Clearly a DQ.

Yeah this was a blatant illegal strike, far worse than holding a heel hook for 1 second after the ref gets there and stops it. Bisping knew he was throwing an illegal blow and showed no remorse at all..

Back