BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
I hope Hendo knocks him out then retires. That's the way to go.

Hendo via 1 last shot. He could leave the game out on top which never happens. Would be cool to see.
First and last time I like your shit. This doesn't mean anything, don't get used to it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeees

Party-Hard-GIF.gif

Very underrated movie

Jacare must be pissed

Are the UFC taking the piss. I have just booked the hotel for UFC 204 (most already fully booked) and now they say saying the main event will start at 5am so we now have to watch the fights live in the arena from 11pm - 6am, are they taking the piss. The UK police best turn around to them and say no to the UFC because of noise pollution and rowdy behavior with drunk people in the early hours

EDIT: I just tweeted the greater Manchester police and Manchester city council asking them to shut down the UFC into thinking they can have an event on at that time

Last edited:
Weidman is coming off a brutal TKO loss to Rockhold.

Rockhold is coming off a brutal KO loss to Bisping.

Why in the fuck would they be in line? Lol. Stop trolling. Your posts smell like trash.

They both are former champs.... Rockhold has a win over Bisping and Jacare..... Stop trolling. You're sounding desperate.

Let me clarify.

I've already won. Jacare didn't get the shot. He won't get the shot if he waits.

His only chance is to fight. And you're so fucking desperate you know he loses to Weidman and Rockhold. Again.

Myself. I'd love to see Jacare demand to fight Luke or Chris. Or hell Yoel. He needs to make a statement so he can smash Bisping or Hendo.

As in my prophesy

Hendo wins

Has belt and Silva fights him to win belt back

Then they both disappear into obscurity forever

Are the UFC taking the piss. I have just booked the hotel for UFC 204 (most already fully booked) and now they say saying the main event will start at 5am so we now have to watch the fights live in the arena from 11pm - 6am, are they taking the piss. The UK police best turn around to them and say no to the UFC because of noise pollution and rowdy behavior with drunk people in the early hours

EDIT: I just tweeted the greater Manchester police and Manchester city council asking them to shut down the UFC into thinking they can have an event on at that time

I couldn't read that without hearing your accent. And I have no idea what you sound like. I'm also positive you're at least 30.

You're also a 100% right though. They can't intentionally disrupt a place for the viewing habits of another country.

I know this isn't the fight to make on merit alone, but it is a fun one. Hendo is getting one more chance at UFC gold against a guy he has beaten before. Could you imagine Hendo retiring as champ? That would be incredible. I don't see this happening though. :( I like Bisping, but I would love to see a legend like Hendo leave on top.

WAR HENDO, #ANDNEW #ADIOS

They both are former champs.... Rockhold has a win over Bisping and Jacare..... Stop trolling. You're sounding desperate.

Let me clarify.

I've already won. Jacare didn't get the shot. He won't get the shot if he waits.

His only chance is to fight. And you're so fucking desperate you know he loses to Weidman and Rockhold. Again.

Myself. I'd love to see Jacare demand to fight Luke or Chris. Or hell Yoel. He needs to make a statement so he can smash Bisping or Hendo.

Jacare made his statement when he smashed the guy who kicked both Hendo and Bispings heads off.

Bisping should win this.

But fuck it, voted Hendo.

War Hendo.

For some reason i actually want Bisping to win , I think it is because he embarrassed Rockhold Which are the only other times I have wanted him to win .
I think Hendo has Regressed a lot as of late and i Think Bisping can pick him apart this time

Let me clarify.

You sound like you're getting pounded in the back every night and come on Sherdog to vent.

Let me clarify.

In the grand scheme of things, you really don't win.

Back