BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
No matter what happens, Bisping will NEVER get revenge on Hendo! What Hendo did to him at 100 is not revengable, lol.

With that said, even though the fight does not make sense, i like it. I am hoping Hendo pulls it off one more time, really don't mind Bisping winning this time though. Bisping still talks a ton but has fun doing it.

I genuinely think this fight makes sense. It isn't always about "the rankings", and I think the history between the two, and the position they both find themselves in right now makes this fight make sense.

I'd love to see Hendo win the belt in his retirement fight, but I think I want a Bisping retain more, and I think it's more likely. Both deserve a title reign/win.

Lets hope Bisping doesn't circle towards the right again :D
The exact opposite his corner were telling him the entire time! Literally the only thing his corner were ever saying and shouting to him was to not circle into the punch, and that's ALL he did. Idiot.

I guess mma math works ...........

No one said anything about MAN math, its common sense and facts.

If Dan Henderson is good enough to fight for the title then the guy who smashed the last two people to slap Hendo around is aswell.

Face it Bisping is taking this fight because he don't want no part of Romero and Jacare.

It's going to be sweet to watch Bisping KO Hendo.

Juiced up piece of shit built his legacy on PEDs.

Perfect representation of America too. Fakeness and bullshit.

Bisping should dominate but don't sleep on Dan! That Lombard KO was kind of impressive

Who saw this fight coming? I'm curious to see who wins.

If Hendo was allowed TRT to make him feel 25 again. I'd bet on Hendo. Even at 46 years of age. There are medications and scientific advancements in medicine that can prolong ones career. But let's shun science like a bunch of middle ages style villagers seeing a solar eclipse for the first time. We want a clean sport damn it! Damn your TRT! Damn your insulin! Damn any and all medication! Damn your chemo! Damn your HIV anti viral drugs! Do it clean u cowards!

a705a110-fe34-0132-4fc0-0ec273752cbd.gif

The exact opposite his corner were telling him the entire time! Literally the only thing his corner were ever saying and shouting to him was to not circle into the punch, and that's ALL he did. Idiot.
Yeah that was the exact point I implied, I guess that the words just went to your head literally instead of realizing the innate humor in it that I also implied with the smiling emoji....

Yeah that was the exact point I implied, I guess that the words just went to your head literally instead of realizing the innate humor in it that I also implied with the smiling emoji....

I was exclaiming in agreeance with you!

Back