BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
I think somehow Hendo is supposed to pull it off. The Just Bleed gods will not let him retire without a UFC belt. That is the only sensible explanation for this ridiculous fight ever being made.

2wcmm1x.jpg

30cxifk.gif

Yes, he retires with the belt

dan_henderson.jpg

:)<cheer>;)

Dunno why people have such a problem with this fight? Yeah sure, half of the division can probably beat Dan at this point, but Hendo has what it takes to beat the champ and that's all that matters. Would be a nice little sendoff for such a legend too (as long as he actually retires).

Hope Bisping KTFOs Henderoid then smashes his bloated corpse half a dozen times before the ref can get there.

Welcome to MMA. Fights are made based on what is likely to sell, not necessarily what is right. If it just so happens to align with ranking that's just a bonus but ultimately its about the money. Like it or not, Bisping vs Henderson sells

If Hendo lands the H-bomb I'm gonna laugh my ass into 2017

No, this feels worse to me. Quite a bit worse. Worse than Jones/Sonnen as well.

I like the fight

Belts are dumb, all I care about is great and fun match ups

No chance in hell that Hendo retires if he wins the belt..

I got Bisping... but wouldn't mind at all seeing Hendo walk into the sunset with UFC gold!

th

I just want to see Hendo win the belt and call an end to the fight game, ride off into the sunset with that gold. Everyone all pissy about this fight for no damn reason. Let the old man have one last go. It's not hurting the division at all. Gay Jesus, Souza, The Chris, Cockhold. None of these guys are going away anytime soon.

Back