BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
This makes no fucking sense... If Jacare was more marketable he would already be champion

Isn't he on a 1 fight win streak ? With a loss to Yoel?

Yoel is the only one who should be mad/sad.

Technically ? Yes. But really, everyone knows Jacare or Yoel both deserve a title shot, and are the best in the division. Yoel was suspended. Therefore Jacare was next in line. According to 99% of fans and media outlets, Jacare was robbed against Yoel. So yes, Jacare should be mad.

Wikipedia doesn't always work.

Doesn't make any sense to give the shot to Hendo, but oh well, at least I'll get to see Dan get KO'd one more time.

Isn't he on a 1 fight win streak ? With a loss to Yoel?

Yoel is the only one who should be mad/sad.
Yoel has been removed from the rankings after the suspension and reinstated at #15, so I guess he'll get the shot after Jacare.

Bisping wants to beat up on grandpa in his twilight Hendo. He's not a real champ. Rockhold was not exactly Slva in his prime. Bisping won that title because everyone who was decent has aged out and UFC wants nothing to do with pushing Jacare.

What a joke. Give the fight to JACARE.

Technically ? Yes. But really, everyone knows Jacare or Yoel both deserve a title shot, and are the best in the division. Yoel was suspended. Therefore Jacare was next in line. According to 99% of fans and media outlets, Jacare was robbed against Yoel. So yes, Jacare should be mad.

Wikipedia doesn't always work.

He wasn't robbed. He lost. No need for Wikipedia, fight finder is right here.

1 fight winning streak. Fantastic. Against a guy who was on a 2 fight losing streak.

Yoel was suspended under a BS rule where he proved his supplements which were approved were tainted by manufacturer.

But yes he was suspended.

Jacare needs to calm down and fight Rockhold or Weidman. If he doesn't he could be in for an even longer wait. This isn't something tyron BS. He can't just wait around when Yoel is coming back and Weidman and Rockhold are gonna fight to claim a spot.

You can cry all the tears you want but there was no 100% clear cut number 1 contender.

Better choices then Hendo. Yes. Is this a travesty? Nopers.

He wasn't robbed. He lost. No need for Wikipedia, fight finder is right here.

1 fight winning streak. Fantastic. Against a guy who was on a 2 fight losing streak.

Yoel was suspended under a BS rule where he proved his supplements which were approved were tainted by manufacturer.

But yes he was suspended.

Jacare needs to calm down and fight Rockhold or Weidman. If he doesn't he could be in for an even longer wait. This isn't something tyron BS. He can't just wait around when Yoel is coming back and Weidman and Rockhold are gonna fight to claim a spot.

You can cry all the tears you want but there was no 100% clear cut number 1 contender.

Better choices then Hendo. Yes. Is this a travesty? Nopers.

I was rooting for Yoel and thought he very clearly lost the last 2 rounds. So does just about everyone else besides you. So yes, you're fight finder abilities and short attention span are in full effect. Hendo getting a title shot is most certainly a travesty. But it's a null point when talking to a troll.

This fight has less merit than any title bout I can recall.

Anyway, it's Bisping with an easy win.
Eh. I think Gus getting one after being brutally TKO'd by Rumble was pretty bad. At least Henderson is coming off a win.

Blah blah blah, "this doesn't make any sense"

Fuck your "sense" this is fucking sherdog.

War bisping! WAR!

Makes no damn sense.

Dude... last few months make fuckall sense as is... this is just a rotten cherry on top of a shit-cake that's UFC rankings... I fully expect to wake up a few months from now and realize that the New Year's card is a fucking free-for-all, mixed gender, no weight class tag-team tournament...

Anybody giving Hendo a chance is in denial, he's over 45 years old and doesn't have TRT. Knocking out a WW doesn't change that.

It blows my mind that people are hating so hard on this fight.. You should appreciate it. Hendo is the possible all time GOAT and just came off one of the best knocks I've ever seen... Bisping is now champion and also trying to avenge the most famous ko in mma history.. On top of that he has stated he will retire after this fight. Hopefully he goes all out and wins in grand fashion then retires with the belt.

i like it. it is a grudge match. does PED dan hendo deserve it.. no. but it is what bisping wants.

Bisping easy. More title defenses than luke.

I was rooting for Yoel and thought he very clearly lost the last 2 rounds. So does just about everyone else besides you. So yes, you're fight finder abilities and short attention span are in full effect. Hendo getting a title shot is most certainly a travesty. But it's a null point when talking to a troll.

Myself and..... the judges ? Don't call me a troll when you're trying to change a fight outcome based on your personal feelings that Jacare on a 1 fight win streak deserves a title shot more then Rockhold or Weidman.

I agree Hendo wouldn't be my choice. But there was only 1 clear cut number 1 and that's Yoel regardless of your rewriting history.

If you take it away from Yoel based on the BS failed test then there's no clear cut #1.

Myself and..... the judges ? Don't call me a troll when you're trying to change a fight outcome based on your personal feelings that Jacare on a 1 fight win streak deserves a title shot more then Rockhold or Weidman.

I agree Hendo wouldn't be my choice. But there was only 1 clear cut number 1 and that's Yoel regardless of your rewriting history.

If you take it away from Yoel based on the BS failed test then there's no clear cut #1.

Weidman is coming off a brutal TKO loss to Rockhold.

Rockhold is coming off a brutal KO loss to Bisping.

Why in the fuck would they be in line? Lol. Stop trolling. Your posts smell like trash.

Their last fight was so close, and Hendo is coming off a brutal KTFO loss that put him on a stretcher, so let's go with Bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back