Bisping to Nick Diaz: “If you want to throw down I’m in!” - "Focus On Beating Nate Is About To Get"

This fight would be reminiscent of Nick Diaz vs Frank Shamrock.

No. Frank is much smaller than Bisping. He's an old school MW who didn't cut weight--more like WW size. I was a big Frank fan from the early days--not so much his personality, but his style and paving the way for modern MMA. However, while he was ahead of his time, he never really evolved after beating Tito in the late 90s. He let the sport pass by him by the time he fought Cung Le and Diaz.

Bisping fought at LHW with no problems. He's much bigger than Frank, and won't have a reach/height disadvantage. It would be an interesting fight, as both guys rely on pressure, cardio and volume striking. I think Bisping wins due to his size/strength advantage. I can't see Nick putting him away if Anderson couldn't.

Bispings 37 FFS, You're are acting like he is some spring chicken or something.

Yeah, Bisping is quite a bit older than Nick, but the age difference may wash out with Nick's inactivity and layoff.

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.

Well, Bisping is past his prime, too. Mousasi is worse. He calls out guys like Bisping, Belfort and Machida instead of guys his own age (30).

Diaz almost refuses to fight if it's not on his terms. Bisping UD

Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011 he should be happy Bisping is wanting to fight him.

Haha Bisping back to Bisping'ing already. Love it

Bisping would be pretty "big", IMO. And considering Nick hasn't won a fight since February of 2014, he's hardly in a position to pick and choose his fights. I hope this one gets made!
He's hardly in a position but do you really think Nick cares? He knows he's a draw and the whole weedgate debacle only raised his profile, Bisping won't be a big enough fight for Nick.

Bisping is too smart and well disciplined to lose to a much smaller fighter like Nick Diaz

He's hardly in a position but do you really think Nick cares? He knows he's a draw and the whole weedgate debacle only raised his profile, Bisping won't be a big enough fight for Nick.

Nick vs Bisping is about the biggest fight Nick can hope for at this point. The only other possibility is if he or Anderson talks Dana into letting them have a rematch because the last fight was a NC. Which will only give Diaz another loss.

Nick vs Bisping is about the biggest fight Nick can hope for at this point. The only other possibility is if he or Anderson talks Dana on letting them have a rematch because the last fight was a NC. Which will only give Diaz another loss.
Nah, Nick will want a really high-profile fight, he won't take a fight just for the sake of it.

Nick needs to snap back and also mention Bispings win over Matt Hamil too.

Nah, Nick will want a really high-profile fight, he won't take a fight just for the sake of it.

Bisping isn't a fight that is just for the sake of it. He just beat the former King Pin. Anderson is still highly regarded and was still highly ranked. That win put Bisping on another level and gained him some fans or at the least fans that will follow his next couple fights.

I think it is a good money fight for both of them. I don't really see Bisping ever winning the title, so he should bank more cash.

Don't hate the player. He deserves to take some fluff fights and get paid at this point.

I think Bisbing wins this glorified K1 bout with more versatile striking.
What games does Bisping play super mario bros 1..............maybe hungy hungry hippo? Im trying to think of some old outdated games..................Ive got it SPACE INVADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ye that seems about right for Bisping.

Back