Bisping to Nick Diaz: “If you want to throw down I’m in!” - "Focus On Beating Nate Is About To Get"

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.

people say this like fighting is the most important thing. in the real world people work for money. and whittaker or romero aren't going to earn him anything in the same galaxy that a diaz fight would net him.

Nah I don't want this fight, Nick will have had a long layoff come August and probably needs a tuneup fight. I don't see why Nick doesn't go back to 170 either, 185 was just for the Anderson fight.

Bisping just wants an easy stylistic matchup so he can get that title shot. If anyone watched the post fight presser moose basically called him out and Bisping avoided it like the plague.

Bisping also avoided fighting a young and hungry Robert Whittaker.

I want moose vs. bisping or whittaker vs. bisping

If jacare wins his fight he'll get the next title shot after the weidman rematch.

After lyoto wins his july fight setup lyoto vs winner of bisping/whittaker/moose fight for number 1 contender after Jacare fights for the title.

If jacare loses vs vitor i could see whoever wins bisping vs ?? getting the next title shot instead of a lyoto contender fight.

If its in England bet the house on the Ping you cannot go wrong.

Bisping isn't a fight that is just for the sake of it. He just beat the former King Pin. Anderson is still highly regarded and was still highly ranked. That win put Bisping on another level and gained him some fans or at the least fans that will follow his next couple fights.
Maybe he'll take that fight if he is given no other alternative, that won't be the endgame for Diaz though, he'll definitely hold out for a high profile fight at first.

Maybe he'll take that fight if he is given no other alternative, that won't be the endgame for Diaz though, he'll definitely hold out for a high profile fight at first.

Who would you suggest that would be more high profile than Bisping that Nick Diaz has a legit chance in fighting ? Nick also needs to take a fight he has a chance in winning. He needs to get a win.

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.
Good for him, his career is winding down and fights like the Diaz one is good entertainment and people would pay to watch. Seriously, do you think he cares about some people on the internet think about his career path. GL to him.

Not at all. He's as good or better than he's ever been. He just had the best performance of his career. Nick on the other hand...

That was not Bisping best performance. You clearly haven't been following his career.

Bisping is playing stupid I see. Mousasi called him out at the presser and in his interview with Helwany after that.

Of course he realizes Gegard smokes him so he calls out a smaller figghter who he knows would be able to smother against the cage and takedown. He wont be standing and trading with Diaz cause he knows he'll get KOd

Why would he fight Mousasi anyway? He's on a 1 fight win streak and just got knocked out by a guy who can't crack the top 10. It gains him nothing to beat Mousasi.
'
He got caught by a good shot. Happens to everyone.

And who he decides to fight instead - a fighter in a lower weightclass...lol, just LOL.

Anyone who has the slightest idea of MMA knows Mousasi is better than Bisping. Deal with it

Is Bisping McGregors biggest fan boy? Why is he talking about Conor beating Nate, then disses Nick and pulls the "I'm a fan of Nick" card like Conor always does? Like how much more can you be riding McGregor?

Why would he fight Mousasi anyway? He's on a 1 fight win streak and just got knocked out by a guy who can't crack the top 10. It gains him nothing to beat Mousasi.

And what does beating a guy who has not won a fight since 2011 in a lighter weight class does for Bisping?

If he wants to stay relevant, he needs to fight relevant fighters.

Like it or not Mousasi is top 10 MW and just dominated the guy Bisping barely beat into a SD.

So you are saying Bisping should duck Mousasi.

And what does beating a guy who has not won a fight since 2011 in a lighter weight class does for Bisping?

If he wants to stay relevant, he needs to fight relevant fighters.

Like it or not Mousasi is top 10 MW and just dominated the guy Bisping barely beat into a SD.

So you are saying Bisping should duck Mousasi.
Nick Diaz is a high-profile fight that will get more eyes on Bisping, Mousasi shouldn't be in the conversation for a fight against Bisping, Bisping just beat Anderson Silva whereas Mousasi is on a 1 fight winstreak after getting KTFO'd by a guy who can't crack the top 10, Mousasi should fight Kennedy or Anderson if they don't fight eachother.

Is Bisping McGregors biggest fan boy? Why is he talking about Conor beating Nate, then disses Nick and pulls the "I'm a fan of Nick" card like Conor always does? Like how much more can you be riding McGregor?

Seems to me he just said it to insult Nick.... The Diaz brothers are close... insult one and you are pretty much insulting the other in their eyes. Bisping knows this.

He can fire back at a jab taking at him and still say he is fan of said fighter. I see nothing wrong with that.

Bisping himself is 5+ years past his prime.

Yet that performance against Silva was, IMO, the best Bisquick I have yet seen.

I've never been a fan of the Count but I don't know how anyone can not have been impressed by the gameplan, execution, durability and heart Bisquick displayed on Saturday.

And Michael had the cajones to do what Diaz was afraid to do against Anderson - Keep coming forward and throwing volume. And I would give Bisquick the edge over Nick if they meet.

Nick Diaz is a high-profile fight that will get more eyes on Bisping, Mousasi shouldn't be in the conversation for a fight against Bisping, Bisping just beat Anderson Silva whereas Mousasi is on a 1 fight winstreak after getting KTFO'd by a guy who can't crack the top 10, Mousasi should fight Kennedy or Anderson if they don't fight eachother.
LOL, you kids.

Bisping can duck the fight by himself. He does not need nuthuggers to do it.

In fact he is doing that.. Mousasi called him out 3 feets from him and Michael said nothing. That is straight ducking.

Before this fight with a 40 years old bizarre Anderson Silva, Bisping lost to Leites (fuck off, I had a bets on bisping but he l-o-s-t) and beat CB Dolloway.

Rockhold toyed him in a way that was hard to watch. Even for me that had (a lot) of money on Rockhold.

That is why Bisping is looking for a fight against a WW who has not won a fight in years.

Yet that performance against Silva was, IMO, the best Bisquick I have yet seen.

I've never been a fan of the Count but I don't know how anyone can not have been impressed by the gameplan, execution, durability and heart Bisquick displayed on Saturday.

And Michael had the cajones to do what Diaz was afraid to do against Anderson - Keep coming forward and throwing volume. And I would give Bisquick the edge over Nick if they meet.

All you need is a gameplan that doesn't involve you recklessly engaging Diaz and you have a great chance of beating him.

He has 0 ability to adapt to a gameplan and just throws punches.

Back