Bisping to Nick Diaz: “If you want to throw down I’m in!” - "Focus On Beating Nate Is About To Get"

LOL, you kids.

Bisping can duck the fight by himself. He does not need nuthuggers to do it.

In fact he is doing that.. Mousasi called him out 3 feets from him and Michael said nothing. That is straight ducking.

Before this fight with a 40 years old bizarre Anderson Silva, Bisping lost to Leites (fuck off, I had a bets on bisping but he l-o-s-t) and beat CB Dolloway.

Rockhold toyed him in a way that was hard to watch. Even for me that had (a lot) of money on Rockhold.

That is why Bisping is looking for a fight against a WW who has not won a fight in years.
What business does Mousasi have calling out Bisping? he just got KTFO'd by a guy who can't crack the top 10, let him fight Whitaker just to give Whitaker a tough test, Mousasi won't be fighting for the title anytime soon so the UFC might as well put him to use, Bisping is a viable option for a title shot and there isn't many options at MW especially if Chris wins the rematch.

What business does Mousasi have calling out Bisping? he just got KTFO'd by a guy who can't crack the top 10, let him fight Whitaker just to give Whitaker a tough test, Mousasi won't be fighting for the title anytime soon so the UFC might as well put him to use, Bisping is a viable option for a title shot and there isn't many options at MW especially if Chris wins the rematch.
Do you even watch MMA or just wikipedia?

I hope Bisping-Mousasi gets it done so I can account bet you and all the nuthuggers who woke up after saturday.

Do you even watch MMA or just wikipedia?

I hope Bisping-Mousasi gets it done so I can account bet you and all the nuthuggers who woke up after saturday.
Ah don't be such a salty bitch, Mousasi isn't the myth that everybody thought he was and you need to get over it, he got knocked out by a guy that can't crack the top 10.

Ah don't be such a salty bitch, Mousasi isn't the myth that everybody thought he was and you need to get over it, he got knocked out by a guy that can't crack the top 10.
Scared Bisping fan.
At least I have the balls to put my money where my mouth is. You dont.

Last reply kid.

One of Mousasi's biggest fans. But that statement is unfortunately true.

Scared Bisping fan.
At least I have the balls to put my money where my mouth is. You dont.

Last reply kid.
I love how you're calling me a kid because you don't like that I'm stating facts, what are you talking about there is no money involved here? I'm not a Bisping fan I'm just telling it like it is. Stop crying because Mousasi will never be a contender at Middleweight, why would Bisping fight him? In a division with no clean contenders there isn't a better win than Anderson Silva.

Anderson's manager:

"(Bisping) did show a lot of heart. Hats off to him," Ed Soares posted on his Instagram. "I don't agree with the decision but tell me what you think of this solution. Rematch in Brazil, if (Silva wins) we have the trilogy in Vegas?"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/2...er-asks-for-michael-bisping-rematch-in-brazil

I'm not sure if I want to watch Anderson fight the same guy three times in a row at this point in his career. What are the chances of this fight taking place ? Is it more likely or less likely than Bisping vs Nick ?

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.
Hmmm, you mean Bisbing wants big money fights? That's weird

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.
Hmmm, you mean Bisbing wants big money fights? That's weird

If one of the Diaz bros isn't on ufc 209 it would be a travesty

Is Bisping McGregors biggest fan boy? Why is he talking about Conor beating Nate, then disses Nick and pulls the "I'm a fan of Nick" card like Conor always does? Like how much more can you be riding McGregor?

Like... to whatever degree you wish to see it as 'riding McGregor', even if it CLEARLY isn't that.

But hate on, McGregor hater.... :rolleyes:

I'm all for this, Bisping deserves an easy fight

Nicks just a hypocritical, doped up arsehole that thinks the world owes him a fucking living.

Conor was right--I bet Nick put on the red panties and lipstick for Nate when he heard he had won the right to get pulverised by McGregor AND have their bum lives changed.

I'm a fan of Diaz and don't really like Bisping. This would be a good fight but I'd give the decision to Bisping based on fight IQ. He'd find a way to win enough rounds to take the decision.

Fuck this fight, Nick isn't even a big welterweight, I would much rather see him fight somebody in his natural weight class. I can't blame Bisping for asking for the easiest big money fight he can think of but I can't respect him for it. Nice to see he's not completely delusional and calling out Rockhold for the belt. At this point in his career these big money fights are the best thing for him, he will never be champion.

And what does beating a guy who has not won a fight since 2011 in a lighter weight class does for Bisping?

It makes him a fuckload of cash, in a much higher-profile fight.

Love Gegard, but he has the personality and salesmanship of a fencepost.

I would rather see Diaz fight Matt Brown, then Lawler assuming he has the belt. Diaz on the 209 card is pretty huge marketing wise as well.

A 2013 account belonging to a doofus is not "money."
I play real money... most fun thing of MMA!!!
You can see me in the betting forum where less trolls like "lord of the bones" can be find.
The account bet was just to prove that kid was just a bisping nuthugger/troll.

It makes him a fuckload of cash, in a much higher-profile fight.

Love Gegard, but he has the personality and salesmanship of a fencepost.
Meh.. UFN 84 Conor McMousasi has some personality.

Plus the only one who dare to call Machida on steroids.

I would rather see Diaz fight Matt Brown, then Lawler assuming he has the belt. Diaz on the 209 card is pretty huge marketing wise as well.

Diaz isn't accepting a fight with Matt Brown. Even though those are the type of guys he should be facing. And if he did he would need another win before fighting for the belt. He was already giving two title shots and a big fight with Anderson. He lost in them all. Although you can argue the Condit match in his favor, in the end he didn't get the win on paper and that is what matters most. I can see a fight with Lawler if Diaz puts two wins together or if Lawler loses the belt. Diaz last win was in 2011 .. one win in 2016 shouldn't give him a title shot.

Back