Bisping to Nick Diaz: “If you want to throw down I’m in!” - "Focus On Beating Nate Is About To Get"

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Second quote in title isn't exact ..

Exact Quotes below:

"Hey Nick Diaz see your talking shit. Don't be bitter cos I beat somebody you couldn't. Thought you were cooler than that. Obviously wrong"

I'd of thought Nick Diaz would be more concerned about the beating his bro is gonna get next week, rather than looking for his own

"For the record I like Nick Diaz I've always been a fan. But if he wants to throw down I'm in."

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/nick...alls-out-nick-diaz-following-yesterdays-meme/

Nick Posted this first:

[/QUOTE]

Decent chance this fight gets made. Who wins ?

Last edited:
Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.

I'd favor Nick but Bisping is capable of frustrating him with movement and scoring enough to win.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bisping tune up Diaz.

Nick doesn't seem interested in a title run so I would be down for it.

Bisping wants nothing to do with fighters like Whittaker or Romero. He wants to fight semi-retired big names who are 5 years past their prime.
Don't hate the player. He deserves to take some fluff fights and get paid at this point.

I think Bisbing wins this glorified K1 bout with more versatile striking.

Hahaha. He's kind of right. Nick would destroy Bisping.

Bisping himself is 5+ years past his prime.

I'm a fan of both, but Bisping would easily UD Nick.

This fight would be reminiscent of Nick Diaz vs Frank Shamrock.

LOL@ "I'd of". He's from the country that birthed the language, yet doesn't know the word is HAVE?

I doubt this happens as Nick says he wants to do something big when his ban is up, he'd beat Bisping pretty handily IMO.

Bisping himself is 5+ years past his prime.

Not at all. He's as good or better than he's ever been. He just had the best performance of his career. Nick on the other hand...

I'd like to see that fight. Seems like a tough one for Nick though. Think Bisping beats him pretty soundly.

I doubt this happens as Nick says he wants to do something big when his ban is up, he'd beat Bisping pretty handily IMO.

Bisping would be pretty "big", IMO. And considering Nick hasn't won a fight since February of 2014, he's hardly in a position to pick and choose his fights. I hope this one gets made!

Back