• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bisping tells DDP to accept that Chimaev is the no.1 guy for next titleshot

Just let someone bang. I want to watch people bang. That's all I want.
<{ohyeah}>

Bisping won his title by fluke in a fight he deserved way less than DDP deserves his shot.

So khamzat is the next number one contender for narrowly getting past a literal couple of days notice usman.
Makes sense.
Bring it on. I don't see that ending well at all for khamzat against ddp.
Khamzat has only saw the 3rd round twice and never stopped anyone past the second.
Dricus for all the flak he gets about cardio, retains a high output and holds multiple stoppage wins in the 3rd.
If literally days notice undersized usman can keep himself out of any real danger in the first and have success then a full camp du plessis who khamzat holds no size advantage at all over should be just fine. Khamzat has shown to have some ok whiskers on him but he's never really been boxed up by a dude of dricus power and size before.

No matter who Dricus choose to fight, at least he doesnt defend against 14th ranked and 45 year old fighter.
Hendo earned his shot more than Khamzat has at this point. Even with his fifty losses.

Cannonier deserves it since Izzy is injured, but you're lying if you say you'd be more interested in watching Jared fight Strickland/DDP than Khamzat

And tbf Costa pulled out against Khamzat last minute, then he beat Usman (a top 10 P4P fighter) while having a serious hand injury for 2/3 of the fight.
I am 100% more interested in watching Cannonier over Khamzat. Khamzat is interesting for a round. Jared can be lethal to the end.

I am 100% more interested in watching Cannonier over Khamzat. Khamzat is interesting for a round. Jared can be lethal to the end.

12NlCFUvTokWXe.gif

Chimaev needs redemption.

He's too unpredrictable and inactivve, he has to show the UFcc can rely on him.

Imagine that clown with a belt he would defend after two years of inactivity.

Senior Power Slap Commentator Bisping is foreign version of #AmericanHero Chael confirm.

It's either Izzy or Khamzat. I prefer fresh blood, not sure why everyone else is against this?

Bisping won his title by fluke in a fight he deserved way less than DDP deserves his shot.
Rockhold had been tagged consistently with left hooks and left hands for his entire career. Bisping's boxing, especially his lefts, had been established as formidable weapons.
I see nothing about the fight or result suggesting a fluke, outside of an imaginary concept like rankings and underdog/favorite.

ehhh he's the exact same to me. Every time I watch his little podcast... He just talks and talks and talks and I am of the belief it's just to hear himself talk.

He says a lot of nothing most of the time.
Both are simultaneously desperate for views while being too shit scared to say what they really think about anything. It's all pretty pointless really.
The only controversial takes they have are the ones the ufc wants them to force down our throats

So Michael Pingping is completely looking past Strickland? Weird as both of their main strengths have been cardio..cardio is king. imho

dricus already said he'll fight him no problem, just that he doesn't deserve it. and dricus is right, he's also right to just beat khamzats ass regardless because lets be honest, It's the biggest name in his immediate future.

Bisping is one to talk, the guy fluked into a title shot, fluked out a win, then picked senior citizen Hendo and retired WW GSP for his title defenses and arguably lost both.

Bisping has zero credibility on this topic.

Last edited:
Back