Bisping says Vitor "chinned" him at press conference, touched his face

LOL pure Okie. Bisping presents very little to physically fear to aman who has been in the cage with Bones, Spider, Hendo, Franklin, prime Chuck, Tito, and Randy, etc...

and how many of those guys did he lose too lol

bisping by whatever he wants zomgosh

pride4evrrr

Shitty attempt to hype up the fight. Wasn't even good or believable. Bisping always does this weak ass " I'm mad at you " shit on staredowns.

At least when boxers do this kind of promotion, they get crazy as fuck. Remember when Mayorga slapped Din Thomas? that shit was great lol.

and how many of those guys did he lose too lol

bisping by whatever he wants zomgosh

pride4evrrr

Doesn't matter who he lost to, I was making a point about your hilarious sophomoric notion that Vitor is afraid of being hurt by possibly the least physically imposing of his opponents.

Talk a lot and then lose the fights, it's the Blackzilian way.

Vitor is just hyped because (a) he's Vitor (b) he's cutting and it hurts.

Bisping wants to get Vitor nice and angry so Vitor gasses out in the first round or two and then Bisping dances around for the next three. It's not a bad strategy, but I sincerely hope that Vitor avoids going berserker right away and playing into Bispings game.

Doesn't matter who he lost to, I was making a point about your hilarious sophomoric notion that Vitor is afraid of being hurt by possibly the least physically imposing of his opponents.

his face is going to be like JDS vs Cain round by round

dude he was scared out of his effin mind

that's y his arm kept getting lower when bisping swatted him and backed away like 20 miles. bisping was straight alpha

For the hundredth time....

Bisping had his jaw in Vitor's fist.

Watch the video.

Vitor strikes a JDS like pose with his fist out.

Bisping walks up to Vitor and moves his own chin to Vitor's fist.

Vitor doesn't move his fist and Bisping threw a baby fit.

Vitor did nothing.

Yeah I agree. I came into this thread thinking Vitor was gonna be in the wrong, but he wasn't, at all.

Someone got Kubla Khaned!!

bispko11.gif

bispko11.gif

bispko11.gif

bispko11.gif

Oh you're gonna get chinned Bisping, just you wait.

I think Hendo "chinned" Bisping the best. So much for that "even rivalry" as I remember Bisping nuthuggers proclaiming it.
Especially since he has faced many of the best fighters of all-time, and in most cases, put up a heck of a fight, and in a few cases, won such fights.

WTF he on about, Vitor put his fist up then Bisping takes an extra step forwards towards it, else there would have been no contact.

Bisping looking at the 'good guy' angle on this one?

LOL....good one:D....Bisping will definately be the only one running scared in this fight.

Bisping doesn't get scared he takes on anyone, belfort juices because he is scared of losing. Bisping takes a h bomb comes back and laughs it off, he is mentally far stronger than most.

Good to see Bisping be on the receiving end of that shit.

Hated how he always rams his forehead into people at weigh ins and staredowns

Since you're fishing for this I'll oblige...Bisping and his pathetic "push the opponent back with my forehead". I hope Belfort cracks him if Bisping tries this at the weigh-ins.
images

images

images

images

Not a fan of Bisping, but he makes a good point.

Touching the other fighter during a staredown shows no class.

Failed Psych101 at your Community College didn't you?

his face is going to be like JDS vs Cain round by round

dude he was scared out of his effin mind

that's y his arm kept getting lower when bisping swatted him and backed away like 20 miles. bisping was straight alpha

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget
It's hard.

You know, unless you have a brain and the ability to see visual images, and understand what is happening in them.

Vitor was set and didn't move. Bisping came up and put his face on Vitor's fist. Wherever his face was, was of Bisping's own choosing, lol.

Back