Bisping says Vitor "chinned" him at press conference, touched his face

Where were these famous words said -

" He glassed me ... he glassed me "

:)

belfing.jpg

Bisping is still circling into right hands, I see.

Bisping can't walk the walk thats the problem.

Vitor did not touch Bisping chin.
Bisping walked in and didn't like the fist close to his chin.
Wont matter Bisping is going to be best friends with Vitors fist after the fight.

Bisping is getting ko'd

It wasn't the first fist he is talking about guys it is the second attempt by Vitor after Bisping pushed his hand away damn some people are thick.

It's hard.

You know, unless you have a brain and the ability to see visual images, and understand what is happening in them.

Vitor was set and didn't move. Bisping came up and put his face on Vitor's fist. Wherever his face was, was of Bisping's own choosing, lol.

Agreed. Jesus Christ, it's like people are trying to change/deny the visual evidence that's right in front of their eyes. Vitor had his hand up. Bisping walks RIGHT INTO IT. Pushes his hand away. Belfort brings it back up, Bisping pushes it away, Belfort brings it back up but not as close.

Jon-Jones-vs-Vitor-Belfort-UFC-152w-UFC-478x270.jpg

Absolutely no difference other than Jones not walking into it trying to start shit.

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget

Would you like to rephrase that, laddie?
Montgomery_Scott_enjoying_a_glass_of_Scotch.jpg

Retract yourself!

Mental midgets don't step inside the Octagon against the best fighters in the World on a constant basis. Mental midgets don't headline UFC PPV cards on a constant basis.

Yes, Vitor might have "smaller" resiliency than other fighters but what you call a midget is a GIANT compared to any Sherdog poster that ever graced the Earth.

Bar none.

Back