Bisping says Vitor "chinned" him at press conference, touched his face

It's pretty obvious from the video that Bisping made sure to move his head into Vitor's out-stretched fist to instigate the conflict.

Should be a great fight, Bisping really knows how to rile up a crowd!

Lulz on a TKO. Stick with decision. That's a hell of a lot more probable

Yeah even if Vitor gassed he usually goes into defense mode and is very hard to finish. Bones finished but I would say he has slightly better skills than Bisping. :icon_chee

I just don't see Vitor losing this. Especially with a sound deafening Brazilian crowd behind him

10,000+ posts and this is the best you can do? C'mon, son.

Stating facts? Yep thats the best I can do. Anyone that has been watching MMA for more than 2 years knows that Vitor is mentally weak compared to most fighters.

"Chinned" means getting punched, although I can see how having a hand anywhere near his face can knock Michael down.

Really?

A guy that's been knocked out ONCE?

Pathetic.

Really?

A guy that's been knocked out ONCE?

Pathetic.

Calm down son, it was a joke which a few of the others found funny.

I also wrote knocked down, not knocked out. He's been knocked down plenty of times.

Stop sniffing Michael's panties and learn to read.

Funny shit. But I think that was pretty bogus of Vitor to have his hand in Bisping's jaw and shit. Don't blame The Count for getting pissed, but yeah The Count is gonna get KOd. But it would be cool to see him win, just that I can't see it happening...

if mike thinks that is being 'chinned', hes got a hell of a shock coming his way on fight night

Funny shit. But I think that was pretty bogus of Vitor to have his hand in Bisping's jaw and shit. Don't blame The Count for getting pissed, but yeah The Count is gonna get KOd. But it would be cool to see him win, just that I can't see it happening...

For the hundredth time....

Bisping had his jaw in Vitor's fist.

Watch the video.

Vitor strikes a JDS like pose with his fist out.

Bisping walks up to Vitor and moves his own chin to Vitor's fist.

Vitor doesn't move his fist and Bisping threw a baby fit.

Vitor did nothing.

Looked more like Bisping fisted Vitor's fist with his chin.

This fight will be awesome... i am very excited about that, michael bisping is underrated, he is a good MW and Belfort is being at the top for a lot of years... very tough fight, but i bet on bisping via decision...

Say what you will about Bisping, but he isn't scared of anyone, hope he pulls off the win on Saturday.

For the hundredth time....

Bisping had his jaw in Vitor's fist.

Watch the video.

Vitor strikes a JDS like pose with his fist out.

Bisping walks up to Vitor and moves his own chin to Vitor's fist.

Vitor doesn't move his fist and Bisping threw a baby fit.

Vitor did nothing.
Vitor did put his hand back on Bisping after Michael removed it the first time. That's clearly doing something, although I do agree with that Bisping walked into it the first time.

How you can even begin to call that a baby fit is beyond me though.

I just don't see Vitor losing this. Especially with a sound deafening Brazilian crowd behind him

Yeah especially if the refs bow to crowd pressure and do all they can to help him like in the Rumble fight.

Back