Bisping says Vitor "chinned" him at press conference, touched his face

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Vitor just chinned me at the press conference.

He touched my face so I pushed it away and he put it back a little aggressively, then he started shouting,... who's the hooligan now eh? Lol

I literally just laughed at him. As it was funny to see him lose his cool like that. ..... Feeling the pressure vitor?

@bisping

Last edited:
lol where can i see that ? gif plz :icon_chee

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget

I would say Mike is much more of a "hooligan" than Vitor is, but that's just my opinion.

I didn't see the press conference though. Was Vitor being an ass?

Good good.

Hope they fight like guys who really hate each others

Either its gonna be 1st round KO for Vitor or a dominate UD for bisping and even a possible tko in later rounds.

"Chinned" means getting punched, although I can see how having a hand anywhere near his face can knock Michael down.

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget

But most MMA fans are mental midgets who disregard facts when they don't please them, so Bisping will get the blame anyway.

I really hope Vitor knocks Bisping out, but I expect Bisping to run circles around him instead.

i forgot that Bisping has perfect etiquette at press conferences and weigh ins...

But most MMA fans are mental midgets who disregard facts when they don't please them, so Bisping will get the blame anyway.

Sherdog just doesn't like the English.

I'm English and i don't like the English. :D

That being said i am rooting for Bisping, purely because he's the better fighter and sometimes it's nice to see the better fight get what they deserve.

WAR Bisping lol

I so want to see this. Vitor must be running scared ;)

Scared of what? Getting decisioned? Only thing Vitor might be scared of is Bisping falling onto him after he goes limp, much like a tree that's just been chopped down. I guess all that dead weight hitting you could be dangerous.

bispko11.gif

I don't like Bisping but I am rooting for him just to keep the MW title picture clear. If he loses, which is what I expect, everything becomes murky.

always said belfort would be a bad fight for bisping

bisping is going to get ktfo badly

Back