Bisping says Vitor "chinned" him at press conference, touched his face

WAR Bisping lol

I so want to see this. Vitor must be running scared ;)

Lol, Vitor wasn't scared of Jon Jones and Anderson Silva even though he lost to them, what makes you think he will be scared of Bisping? What a comment LOL

Vitor just chinned me at the press conference.

He touched my face so I pushed it away and he put it back a little aggressively, then he started shouting,... who's the hooligan now eh? Lol

I literally just laughed at him. As it was funny to see him lose his cool like that. ..... Feeling the pressure vitor?

@bisping

http://t.co/MHJSBuqy

Bisping is going to feel the pressure of Vitor's fist on his chin.

Yeah, because you ruin a post by resorting to a personal attack. If you had left off that feeble minded little jab I would have agreed with you. My original post wasn't entirely serious; of course you can be scared of things that aren't knockouts.

With that said, I doubt Vitor's scared. He knows that Bisping doesn't finish opponents often, and he himself has a good chance of doing the finishing. He claims he's been working hard on his cardio, so if he can improve that, Bisping can't do anything he can't do just as well or better. This is just a very intense, very focused Vitor.

I've had dinner and a shower now, so I feel less compelled to beef with random sherdoggers. I agree that Belfort seems intense, but I'm not so sure if he's that focused. Or rather - I'm sure he's focused as hell on taking Bisping's head off, but he lacks calm and seems more angry than confident. With or without improved cardio, Belfort's strength lies in the opening round, because it kinda seems like he wilts and loses his will the longer the fight goes. Bisping is more composed in my opinion. He knows that he has better late game, and he knows that if he survives the first round he can begin preassuring Vitor against the cage and eventually get the takedown.

But although he has better late game and is a technically sound striker offensively, Bisping's defense is rather weak and his footwork, which is often praised, doesnt doe him much good when he actually has to use it to avoid close attacks rather than just keeping distance. He's is suspicible to getting swarmed, as the Wanderlei fight showed. People praised Wanderlei's tactics of biding his time, etc, but in reality, it was when he recklessly charged in that he scored the points.

count them all and report back, n00b.

Belfort will knock the cockney off of Bisping.
Bollocks. It'll be 1982 all over again, Britain 1 - Argentina 0.

Pointing at each other and saying mean words from 20 feet away... What is this, 3rd grade?

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget

A mental midget? Why? Because you have only heard him speak in English?

He is a little out there but the guy isn't a mental midget.

Hard not to side with Bisping on this one for once. Vitor seems like a mental midget

have you seen the clip? During the promo face-off, which the UFC initiates as a promotional tool not Vitor Belfort, Bisping walked into Vitor's already-positioned fist and he further initiated contact by removing Belfort's hand which Belfort brought back into position. Bisping chinned himself.

That being said i am rooting for Bisping, purely because he's the better fighter and sometimes it's nice to see the better fight get what they deserve.

Getting what he deserves......

This is getting what he deserves:

bispko11.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Vitor does the same.

Belfort beat Bisping to the staredown stance, so Bisping moves forward and touches his chin to Belfort's fist, then swats Belforts hand away. Bisping initiated both touches.

So Vitor squares up and Bisping moves his own chin to Vitor's clenched fist.

Vitor doesn't move his fist (which was there 1st) and Bisping throws a baby fit like usual.

Wow.

If he isn't doing this to sell a fight then he is acting like a spoiled brat.

Watch the video.

Bisping moved his own chin into his fist. Vitor didn't do anything.

lol @ Vitor "being scurred." Yeah um, ok. Bisping with his insane knockout power and ability to finish fights is so scary. Yeah, Vitor scared.

I hope Vitor knocks his head into the next millenium.

have you seen the clip? During the promo face-off, which the UFC initiates as a promotional tool not Vitor Belfort, Bisping walked into Vitor's already-positioned fist and he further initiated contact by removing Belfort's hand which Belfort brought back into position. Bisping chinned himself.

Exactly what's going to happen come fight time as well. Bispings gonna circle into Belforts power. BOOM Bisping chins himself twice within 48 hours.

Back