• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bisping isn't 6'2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufc1.jpg

This eskimo kiss proves he is the same height as GSP.

No he's not, he's clearly taller than Dana who's at least 5'10-5'11"
Dana+White+Michael+Bisping+UFC+Hong+Kong+Media+PSy6K2dqGt1x.jpg
He looks 5’11 to 6’0 next to 5’7 twood.
I say that because he is no more that 3 inches taller than twood.

Good to see Bisping and Stephen A become friends after the panel last night.

he has never been 6"2, but he's probably 6"0-6"1. Not sure why Ngannou looks so much bigger here
Bisping is at least 6'1" wouldn't be surprised if he is 6'2" I just suspect it's a bad photo or something, Bisping looks like Joe Rogan in that photo.
<Dany07>
Photos don't twist things that bad.
He is 5"10, GSP was 5"9
Rockhold is 6"0-6"1
Randy is 5"8-5"9
Stallone 5"7
comiccon_expendables_10_wenn2934822.jpg

MMA is full of manlets
I think "manlet" has to be reassessed in light of these revelations.

Couture is a man so at 5"9 and maybe even 5"8, the new manlet level has to be below 5"8.

Basically whatever Conors real height is should be the definition, I think he is 5"7.

Last edited:
Bisping had knee surgery and in his 40s when guys usually start to shrink.Is this a new sherdog trend of insecure guys debating on other fighters heights? Unless you plan on dating them and height is a factor, who the hell cares? Lol
Also every sport lies about height.

Stallone is wearing major lifts there lol

Angles can be so tricky that’s it’s impossible to tell. His feet are wider than Frank’s and he is leaning forward while the other is upright.

If Randy is 5'8" then someone like Alvarez is 5'4" and someone like Mighty Mouse is 4"7
Well Stallone is 5"7 so Randy is 5"9 tops or a shade above which fits since he was about the same height as 5"8-5"9 James Toney.

Bisping using that Mayweather approach. Fair play buddeh!

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    634.9 KB · Views: 6
Here next to a billed 5'10 Tyson, so Tyson must be 5'6" confirmed.
images
He does look almost as tall as Tyson here
hall-of-fame-inductions-boxing-canastota-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6274509ab.jpg
But Stallone doesn't go anywhere without 3 inch platform lifts.Sylvester+Stallone+Arnold+Schwarzenegger+Expendables+bZ-KEGlgVqvl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back