• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominick Cruz needs to let it go.

It just goes to show you even the most rational person can be irrational. If I was in his shoes I'd probably be doing the same thing. But yeah, he should let it go

They need a guy like Dom around to offset the DCs, Rogans, and Pings

And lol at myself when I first read the thread title and commented I thought it was
“He needs to be let go”
I missed the it, lol

<36>

that part of him that can't let it go, is the same part of him that made him a world champion.

Joe Rogan needs to give Dom some of that DMT to dissolve that massive Ego he's got so he can get over it

Every card he praises a ref for not stopping the fight early, I wish Bisping would say "Sometimes you have to stop the fight to protect the fighter, remember that time Cejudo was teeing off on you, that was a good stoppage."
First of all, FANTASTIC name and avatar...

Second, I texted my friends multiple times during this past show about how unbearable Cruz is... Holy moly... I don't know how someone who is SO GOOD at MMA can be so bad at breaking it down, live. Not only is his commentary so, so bad, but his "chemistry" with Bisping is PANFUL... Those two are so damn awkward together.
<{cruzshake}>

his "chemistry" with Bisping
Bisping...jeebus.
I've started thinking of him as a dollar store thesaurus. He repeats himself over and over while adding nothing.

"He's gotta leave it all out there, he needs to give 110%, he's just gotta go out on his shield, he needs to buckle down, ........" Okay Spitty, we get it.

That and his terror at fighters getting mad at him. Every time he accidentally drops in some insight, he has to apologize. He'll make the most basic observation, not even critical, and then add a bunch of "with all due respect", "no disrespect intended", "please don't yell at me, Sean".

Dom is an arrogant dick, but at least he owns it.

Dom is a salty bitch and can't get over Cejudo having his number.

Back