• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bisping isn't 6'2

Status
Not open for further replies.
diaz-awkward-question.jpg

He looks to be around the same height as Nate Diaz.

Last edited:
Back in the day you could go to meet and greets before the events. I was shocked at how small some guys were. Joe Stephenson maybe 5'4' Matt Hughes maybe 5'7" Jeff Monson 5'8* rampage maybe 5'9*
I have pics with them. Someone who I found huge I. Person was arlovski. Granted this was in the ped era buy my god he was huge. So was frank Mir. I met most of them at UFC 57. But the height thing is real and when I met Ross pointon after he fought bisping I knew that bisping was not any 6'2" as advertised

diaz-awkward-question.jpg

He looks to be around the same height as Nate Diaz.

also, keep in mind Nate has a buzzcut and slightly edges him going by the panels behind them. He can't even manage to look taller than diaz with hair. Bisping 6'1-6'2 apologists need to give up.

He's probably 6' foot or 6'1''

Better question is who gives a fook

UFC keeps on lying about fighters' heights like WWF.

I don't get what benefit it serves

EsrWQfTVEAARTmh.jpg

6'5 kobe

Bisping is a manlet confirmed
And? Why do you care? How does it affect you? Do you feel personally attacked or swindled out of money by buying a PPV, only to find out someone’s height is different?

Lol your posts are always so terrible. You don't shrink multiple inches by 40. Most people are the exact same height unless you had back surgery or something. Shit doesn't really start until like 60

Bispings had neck surgery and both knees replaced I think that could probably take some height off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back