Bisping has fought the who's who at mw.....

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
and still has yet to beat anyone who's the who's who!...can't wait for the spider to take him to the bar to get him punch drunk!

Always the bridesmaid never the bride ?

I say Bisping does to him what Chael did to him...hope he doesnt get caught in that triangle tho!

This "Bisping never beat anyone" myth is reaching Rosholt-levels of boring.

He's beaten:

Sexyama
Belcher
Leites
Dollaway
Le
Stann
Mayhem Miller

And, while none of them were Top 5-ers IIRC, most of them were Top 10 when he fought them. So what if Bisping hasn't beaten a current Top 5 fighter? Many fighters haven't - doesn't make them can-crushers.

He's beaten:

Sexyama
Belcher
Leites
Dollaway
Le
Stann
Mayhem Miller

And, while none of them were Top 5-ers IIRC, most of them were Top 10 when he fought them. So what if Bisping hasn't beaten a current Top 5 fighter? Many fighters haven't - doesn't make them can-crushers.
a cans can.

He's beaten good guys. If he had cheated like everyone else he probably would be a lot better.

I've lost TWO different accounts on sherdog due to saying Bisping is not the greatest fight to ever live, so I'm not taking part in this discussion.

He's beaten:

Sexyama
Belcher
Leites
Dollaway
Le
Stann
Mayhem Miller

Mayhems a can
Sexy is a can
Le is a can
Stann was one dimensional as hell
Didn't Bisping wrestle him? Lol

According to one of his former main training partners he did.

If Rampage was serious about that, he'd mention more about it

The guy has a huge mouth so it would've come out by now

I think you're utilizing the term "fought" loosely. He was in pure survivor mode against Belfort and Hendo. Not sure if he even landed a punch on Rockhold, who toyed with him.

Fantastic time to start right?

Plus Leites, Belcher, Le, Akiyama, Mayhem, Dollaway, Kang, Leben, Stann etc are/were fantastic fighters.

Back